alerts

Davon2

Thought this was a reasonable question and would generate more than ONE reply !!!

Very reasonable question, but I think the single post answered the question adequately. I checked on my iPhone app and that option is not available. To be honest, I probably wouldn't use the feature all that much. It's just not how I approach a hunt. I'm usually toggling between the compass and the maps to get an idea of direction and distances.

Best of luck with the hunt!

Thought this was a reasonable question and would generate more than ONE reply !!!

Ok.

Not that I'm aware of.

I believe one time the free intro version did though.

Probably set up as a training tool for new folks, a "Now it's time to put your phone away and look" kinda thing...

edited for additional stuff. :)

Why? Do you think there's more than one answer? It's a "yes or no" question and "No" answered it.

Because just cos first person says no do you realise someone else might know that there is ! So NO first answer did NOT answer it all....

Why? Do you think there's more than one answer? It's a "yes or no" question and "No" answered it.

Because just cos first person says no do you realise someone else might know that there is ! So NO first answer did NOT answer it all....

Yeah, but when everybody else who reads the thread sees that the question has been answered, and answered correctly, why should they have to post to say "I agree." If anyone who read the thread knew that the answer was wrong, I assure you they would have jumped in and said so.

Well this time, the first answer DID answer it all, and did so correctly.

As to your proximity alert question, my Garmin Oregon has that feature. I have not heard of any telephone app that has the feature.