Scavok Handmade coins

antinyourpants

Hello, being a relatively new collector I was not in the game when the Scavok coins were first available. I am seeking anyone who can help me with information on the Scavok hand made coins. Thank you.

In case you were not aware, Roger (the Scavoks coin designer) sadly passed away in 2012. His coins are kind of hard to come by, but you could check the eplace or other trading/selling places.

Hello, being a relatively new collector I was not in the game when the Scavok coins were first available. I am seeking anyone who can help me with information on the Scavok hand made coins. Thank you.

In case you were not aware, Roger (the Scavoks coin designer) sadly passed away in 2012. His coins are kind of hard to come by, but you could check the eplace or other trading/selling places.

Yes I was aware he died, but was never able to find out what happened to him. I am familiar with his work and have some tree of life, tengwar, and his handmade coins. It is the handmade coins I am really interested in finding out their average value as I may part with mine soon.