LET'S GET HOPPIN' FOR A HAPPY EASTER!

GeoCharmer81

Does everyone have a seeking list? My two recipients don't seem to, but I will keep looking!

My seeking/trading list

:anicute:

Hi, I am a true newbie so please forgive me if these are dumb questions - this is my first mission etc.

What's this about a trading list or a seeking list? Do we need to have one? I've gone back over the first post and can't see anything about it there.

Help......

Does everyone have a seeking list? My two recipients don't seem to, but I will keep looking!

My seeking/trading list

Hi, I am a true newbie so please forgive me if these are dumb questions - this is my first mission etc.

What's this about a trading list or a seeking list? Do we need to have one? I've gone back over the first post and can't see anything about it there.

Help......

Hey there are no dumb questions even on your 100th mission :P Some of us have a "Wish or Trade List" some of us (me) have a near impossible "Seek list" of geocoins which might make it look difficult to please, it's NOT!

Missions are a chance to pass on coins, if your mission cacher has a list or specified their like for a certain geocoin type and you are able to accommodate them... super! But it is not necessary, we all love to receive geocoins in the mail and wait for that post-person to arrive at our door :D Some might even stalk the mailman :ph34r: just something I've heard.

My seeking/trading list

Help......

Hey there are no dumb questions even on your 100th mission :P Some of us have a "Wish or Trade List" some of us (me) have a near impossible "Seek list" of geocoins which might make it look difficult to please, it's NOT!

Missions are a chance to pass on coins, if your mission cacher has a list or specified their like for a certain geocoin type and you are able to accommodate them... super! But it is not necessary, we all love to receive geocoins in the mail and wait for that post-person to arrive at our door :D Some might even stalk the mailman :ph34r: just something I've heard.

Exactly. I like geocoins and chocolate, so you can't go wrong really. :grin: I just like to be able to fulfil a wish if at all possible :anibad:

EMAIL SENT: Feb 23rd

NAME RECEIVED: Mar 8th

MISSION SENT: pending

MISSION ARRIVED AT DESTINATION: pending

MISSION RECEIVED and FROM WHO: pending

I do have a seeking list, but the coins on it are very difficult to get.

I will be happy with whatever I receive, however historical and dragon themed coins are my favorite.

Count us in for one.

EMAIL SENT: February 23th 2015

NAME RECIEVED:

MISSION SENT:

MISSION ARRIVED AT DESTINATION:

MISSION RECIEVED:

We really love penguin coins *hint hint*

Received our name :rolleyes:

As for our seeking list, we also like patchwork dragons as well as penguins and would absolutely love an SSOCA coin, maybe we can dream...

EMAIL SENT:23/2/15

NAME RECIEVED: 8/3/15

MISSION SENT: 9/3/15

MISSION RECIEVED and FROM WHO:

EMAIL SENT:23/2/15

NAME RECIEVED: 8/3/15

MISSION SENT: 9/3/15

Just stood waiting for the post office to open. :) pleased to say my 2 missions are on their way!!!! Should be there within a week so let me know when they get there!

My seeking/trading list

Help......

Exactly. I like geocoins and chocolate, so you can't go wrong really. :grin: I just like to be able to fulfil a wish if at all possible :anibad:

Thanks for all the replies - god to go. [:D]

Can I ask another question -not that this really matters - I'm just curious, but is it a straight swap? , in other words I have received my email with my persons name to send my coin / card to ---- has that person received my name or could that be another person?

I think I#'ll be stalking the mailman too ;) Very exciting.

Edited by Blue Jay

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :

LET'S GET HOPPIN' FOR A HAPPY EASTER!!!

Sorry to start sign-ups for the Easter Mission before all the Valentine's Day Missions have been received. But, the earlier we start, the better for the Easter Missions to arrive on time!!!

As with other Missions, an unactivated full-size Geocoin and a card---to start!!!

Any other goodies are optional.

Be aware that you may have to send your package to an international destination.

When you enter, you may wish to add a note for your Mission Partner with your favorite Geocoin themes!!!

Please "enter" by MARCH 4, 2015

names chosNen by random and sent to you approximately MARCH 5, 2015

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edited by Getzie family

Can I ask another question -not that this really matters - I'm just curious, but is it a straight swap? , in other words I have received my email with my persons name to send my coin / card to ---- has that person received my name or could that be another person?

I hope Getzie family don't mind the fact I am answering you just in case you don't read his post which was not officially a reply to yours :anicute:

Names are chosen by random which means you should not be sending to the same person which you are receiving from :)

It may happen when someone enters the mission late and is matched with the host, this happened recently.

Blue Jay, I found a site on the net that has a free random number generator.

I do check to be sure no one sends to the same person they receive their Mission from.

This is my second time hosting, so the set up went easier. It is still a bit nerve-wracking hoping all goes well. It is really fun to see all the goodies arrive!!!

I do check to be sure no one sends to the same person they receive their Mission from.

This is my second time hosting, so the set up went easier. It is still a bit nerve-wracking hoping all goes well. It is really fun to see all the goodies arrive!!!

Kelly, you are more high-tech than I am. I still do small papers and place them on the kitchen table. I try my best to have people send and receive as far from their home as possible. I would not like someone to send to someone on the same street he lives :blink: . Once everything is correct (I hope), I stick them on a large sheet of paper and hang it on the computer room's door and I'm ready to send the names. That means I have a sheet there since November :laughing:

I hope Getzie family don't mind the fact I am answering you just in case you don't read his post which was not officially a reply to yours :anicute:

Names are chosen by random which means you should not be sending to the same person which you are receiving from :)

It may happen when someone enters the mission late and is matched with the host, this happened recently.

Thanks to everyone for the answers, Getzie Family, Laval K-9 & Geocharmer 81.

I have my parcel nearly ready to go - it is very exciting.

I'm in with two missions:

Mission I:

EMAIL SENT: February 28th 2015

NAME RECIEVED:March 8th 2015

MISSION SENT:

MISSION RECEIVED:

Mission II:

NAME RECIEVED: March 8th 2015

MISSION SENT:

MISSION RECEIVED:

Hai&Ko

Kelly, you are more high-tech than I am. I still do small papers and place them on the kitchen table. I try my best to have people send and receive as far from their home as possible. I would not like someone to send to someone on the same street he lives :blink: . Once everything is correct (I hope), I stick them on a large sheet of paper and hang it on the computer room's door and I'm ready to send the names. That means I have a sheet there since November :laughing:

UMMM, not really, Claire!!! :wacko: I have a few computer savvy friends who laugh at me for using Internet Explorer and AOL!!! :blink: And, for not being able to post pics from Missions!!! :o I use good ol' pen and paper for a chart, too!!! Just use the number generator to do the numbers and double check the matches to be sure of locations and to make sure two people aren't sending to each other.

Missed this one completely. Got involved in another project and zoomed right past the deadline ...

Enjoy your Missions folks !! Hoppy Easter to all !!

Even the host was late this time---due to non-caching activities---oh, the horror!!! :o

Didn't want to bug you about joining!!!

HOPPY EASTER!!!

Edited by GeoCharmer81

Missed this one completely. Got involved in another project and zoomed right past the deadline ...

Enjoy your Missions folks !! Hoppy Easter to all !!

Even the host was late this time---due to non-caching activities---oh, the horror!!! :o

Didn't want to bug you about joining!!!

HOPPY EASTER!!!

We shall bug him next time :P

EMAIL SENT: 02/26/15

NAME RECIEVED: 03/07/15

MISSION SENT:

MISSION RECIEVED and FROM WHOM:

I like pretty much any geocoin, so whatever I get will make me happy. :surprise:

BUT...since someone asked, these are the four impossible-to-get geocoins I would love to have someday:

1. Oak Island AE

2. GregsonVaux Dwarven Soul Geometry of Light

3. Pingos personal

4. Moun10Bike any version. :laughing:

Got my mission partners names a couple of days ago, bought the bubble wrappers and chocolate goodie, next step picking some coins from my collection and mail them out !

I am in for two missions.

MISSION SENT:

MISSION RECIEVED:

MISSION SENT:

MISSION RECIEVED:

MISSION SENT:

I like pretty much any geocoin, so whatever I get will make me happy. :surprise:

BUT...since someone asked, these are the four impossible-to-get geocoins I would love to have someday:

1. Oak Island AE

3. Pingos personal

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=881207118568510&set=pcb.941823302515466&type=1&theater

Picture top left or ask pingo's to trade one

Edited by Getzie family

Maine Family

EMAIL SENT: February 23

NAME RECIEVED: March 7

MISSION SENT: March 11

Maine Jen

Maine Guy

Maine Kam

Age 4

We like holiday coins, part of history coins or coins for a cause or any coins we receive.

EMAIL SENT: Feb 23rd

NAME RECEIVED: Mar 8th

MISSION SENT: Mar 12th Mar 13th

MISSION ARRIVED AT DESTINATION: pending

MISSION RECEIVED and FROM WHO: pending

EDIT: Oops, post office was already closed and the package was a couple of millimeters too big for the post box. Will post today, promise.

Edited by Ogima

IMG_0001.jpg

Got a nice easter package in the mail from Sarah A.K.A. Sparklefingers. A child i am i could not wait till easter opening the package so i before i even took off my coat i already had opened the package and inside i found a nice glow in the dark Eclectic Penguin, a gecko travel bug and some chocolats. I managed to keep the goodies together just long enough to take this picture before Katja stole the chocolate and travel bug !

Thank you for your package and have a great Easter !

Maine Family

Nana

NAME RECEIVED:

MISSION SENT:

MISSION RECEIVED and FROM WHO:

Maine Jen

Mom

NAME RECEIVED:

MISSION SENT:

MISSION ARRIVED AT DESTINATION: Sweetlife received it on March 14, 2015

Maine Guy

Age 10

NAME RECEIVED:

MISSION SENT:

Maine Kam

Age 4

NAME RECEIVED:

MISSION SENT:

There is so many coins out there that we don't even know about, so any coin you choose is a wonderful surprise.

Edited by Maine Family

MISSION SENT:

1. Oak Island AE

3. Pingos personal

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=881207118568510&set=pcb.941823302515466&type=1&theater

Picture top left or ask pingo's to trade one

The pingos in the pic was already sold by the time I saw it (like two hours after it posted). :(

That's been complicated.

First, my post office has been on strike (on friday), on saturday it opened late and I stood in front of the closed door (there were different opening hours marked on several doors). Above all, the small boxes were sold out. All that made me, sending out my missions not earlier than today.

Mission I:

MISSION SENT: March 15th 2015

MISSION RECEIVED:

Mission II:

MISSION SENT: March 15th 2015

MISSION RECEIVED: