Have you ever been attacked by a giant clam?

briansnat

Sure, but we're divorced now.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I was formerly employed by the Department of Redundancy Department, but I don't work there anymore.

[This message was edited by The Leprechauns on March 30, 2003 at 06:28 PM.]

[This message was edited by The Leprechauns on March 31, 2003 at 09:06 AM.]

I was going to bring this up myself, thanks.

more beer and lets go for more than 300 this time.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.

quote:
Originally posted by etoast66:

_Uh oh!_

I think this thread might just become another like Danny's "Posted in error - don't read"

No, the purpose of this thread is to test the post-editing features of the new forums. We'll see how long BrianSnat is able to change the question, and then everyone scrambles to edit their responses. It is sort of like an online version of "musical chairs."

In contrast, the purpose of Danny's "posted in error" thread is to explore the meaning of life.

I was formerly employed by the Department of Redundancy Department, but I don't work there anymore.

quote:
Originally posted by The Leprechauns:

No, the purpose of this thread is to test the post-editing features of the new forums. We'll see how long BrianSnat is able to change the question, and then everyone scrambles to edit their responses. It is sort of like an online version of "musical chairs."

Darn. I missed the point entirely. I thought the instigator of a thread had 24 hrs to edit things, just like we have with our posts.

And here I was all set to whine about how I sit next to french horns, who are (notoriously) famous for their magnificent "clams" ... and was going to ask whether the "you" in Brian's question was singular or plural ...

I would have to say that no, I have never been personally attacked by those giant clams; it is my belief that they are actually directed against all of humanity.

quote:
Originally posted by BrianSnat:

Bummer, my 1440 minutes are up.

That is about 1425 minutes more than Andy Warhol would have given you. frog.gif

For those who missed this exchange, I'll recap it now, since the discussion is now "static."

1. Brian made an accidental double-post to start off this thread, and edited his post to say "Don't you hate it when it double-posts?"

2. I answered "No, it never happens to me," and then double-posted that response.

3. Brian edited his original post to ask the question, "Do people ever say that you are smart?" thereby giving new meaning to my responses.

4. I noted the change in the question, and edited my first post to say "sure, every day, I subscribe to a self-validation service." I edited my second post to read as it does above.

5. Brian then edited his question to read as it does above. I then edited my first response to read as it does above.

OK. Now everything is quite clear.