Viewing maps

acachebox

How do I open state and county maps to show my finds in them. Can they be listed on my profile page?

Do you mean like the ones on my profile page? They're from MyGeocachingProfile.com (link at the bottom of my profile page)

Yes

Where do you find those maps and how do I place them on my profile?

How do I open state and county maps to show my finds in them. Can they be listed on my profile page?

Do you mean like the ones on my profile page? They're from MyGeocachingProfile.com (link at the bottom of my profile page)

Yes

Nancycle answered your question.

Go to www.MyGeocachingProfile.com and you take it from there.

Yes

A little more detaile might have been helpful. But please don't bother

Yes

A little more detaile might have been helpful. But please don't bother

Use the link to MyGeocachingProfile.com at the bottom of my profile page and follow the directions:

1. Sign In or Create a New Account.

2. Upload Your "My Finds" Pocket Query Zip File so the site can analyze your caching history.

3. Build Your Profile by adding information about your caching history, customizing settings, and adding/removing profile sections. Some changes may require you to re-upload your "My Finds" Pocket Query zip file.

4. Preview Your Profile to see your finished product and then copy/paste the profile HTML code to your geocaching.com profile to show it to other geocachers.

If there's something you don't understand in the directions, feel free to PM me and I'll try to walk you through it.