Advice sought re sale of rare Yemon Yime V2

janeveritt

It's been a while since I frequented these forums but back in 2008 I won a competition for an Iron Yemon Yime V2 geocoin, only 21 were made. It is activated but has remained safely in my possession.

My circumstances have changed and, although I still cache (not as often as I did), I am not an avid coin collector any more and am looking at selling some of my collection.

My questions: Is there a value to this coin which is activated? and what is the best way to sell my collection (some activated coins and some not)?

I appreciate any help and replies.

Thank you.

KernowCacher_Jan AKA KC_Jan

I'd buy it if the price was reasonable!!! ;)

BTW, I don't really know value of said Coin, just that some Coins will invite a

bidding war and some do go for much more than their original cost.

Some folks care if a Coin has been activated, some don't.

With some of the older and/or more rare ones, many folks would want them either way!!!

If you do sell, please put a note on here so we'll know and can follow!!!

It's been a while since I frequented these forums but back in 2008 I won a competition for an Iron Yemon Yime V2 geocoin, only 21 were made. It is activated but has remained safely in my possession.

My circumstances have changed and, although I still cache (not as often as I did), I am not an avid coin collector any more and am looking at selling some of my collection.

My questions: Is there a value to this coin which is activated? and what is the best way to sell my collection (some activated coins and some not)?

Thank you.

I see you have never found a cache on this address

Thank you.

There is no activity of ANY kind - geocaches found/hidden and NO trackables moved/owned. .... :lostsignal:

Hi - sorry for the delay in replying, I hadn't noticed that the post had made it onto the forums. Like I said, it's been a while since I have posted. Maybe it was because my Premium membership lapsed for a while?

My caching name is KC_Jan I was part of KernowCachers until a relationship breakup. (Briefly cached as KernowCacher_Jan too). I have been Geocaching since 2006. I am not as active as I once was but have over 1800 finds, (a small number compared to many new cachers but these were mainly found before power trails), and 85 hides.

If you can advise on how to link this with some of my older posts I'll happily do that [:)]

There is no activity of ANY kind - geocaches found/hidden and NO trackables moved/owned. .... :lostsignal: