My new personal geocoin - Cthulhu themed!

Pan314159

My first personal geocoin is finally done, and they have been delivered! It's the first coin I've designed/made. It's the same design but in four different editions/colours and I'm very happy with them. :)

Not for sale. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them yet. The purple/green glitter "PanPi Edition" is the normal one (although all is in small numbers). There are two editions in much smaller numbers; the glow in the dark "Fallout Edition" and the day-glow "Neon Edition". The fourth is the white "Ghost Edition" - that one I'm calling my "AE".

Being my first coin it took a while to sort out, but now that they're here I'm very happy. :D

The symbology on it is Cthulhu themed, plus a couple of other bits that are related.

38921425-0b61-4e8f-93fe-054d967197cd.jpeg

342fb96b-2caa-49a6-b7d3-f8eefae54992.jpeg

556fa5f7-8220-437d-b847-d0cf183d6230.jpeg

Nick - you were asking about the symbols on it...

On one side it has the Cthulhu tentacled head, with the two versions of the Elder Sign below it, and around the edge it says "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" ("In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming").

On the back it has the All Seeing eye-in-the-sky with the moon, with a Glow Cloud striking lightning, and around the edge it says "That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die". It also has the motto "This Too Shall Pass"

:D:antenna:

Sorry all - I don't have that many of these, and I don't really want to trade for other people's personal coins yet. I have had enough people ask that I could have gotten rid of all of them in the first day and a half! (and I don't want that)

I will be trading them for coins that I want, but I'm going to take my time and decide what to do. I don't want to rush into anything and then regret. I want to make sure I still have some to take to Geocoinfest Europe and other Megas later this year.

Congratulations Pan, Isn't it exciting to finally make your own personal geocoin? Mine are almost gone, I did the same thing as you and just traded my geocoins, that is how my geocoin collection developed. Hope you are able to get the geocoins you are hoping to add to your collection now that you have your own geocoin. Best of luck. Keep On Caching! ~Valarie of sweetlife:grin:

I BOW DOWN TO YOU, LORD PAN!!!

LOVE the design!!!

Would appreciate you considering some kind of trade with me!!!

... as we hear the nose going ... 'squeak-squeak-squeak ...' ... :anibad:

;)

On one side it has the Cthulhu tentacled head, with the two versions of the Elder Sign below it, and around the edge it says "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" ("In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming").

On the back it has the All Seeing eye-in-the-sky with the moon, with a Glow Cloud striking lightning, and around the edge it says "That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die". It also has the motto "This Too Shall Pass"

Thank you for the detailed explanation !! Quite impressive ...

Edited by nevadanick

Thank you for the detailed explanation !! Quite impressive ...

You're welcome, Nick. :)

Congrats Pan, exciting for you! There's nothing like getting your first coin minted. All you want to do is fondle it :)

Yeah. I activated one set of the four versions and have been carrying them around ever since I got them. :D

That, and I wanted to see if the icon had worked, and looked OK on the site:

7636.gif