Let is snow 2007 Geocoin hogwildstuff HELP

roboknight

HI everyone, I have a few of the "let is snow" geocoins from hog wild. It was the stain glass window with the spinner snowflake. It has been so long that now he is out of business but I never activated the coins. I don't know how to do it since there is no code on coin. Can anyone help me with that? I sure would appreciate it..

Thanks Roboknight

Edited by roboknight

HI everyone, I have a few of the "let is snow" geocoins from hog wild. It was the stain glass window with the spinner snowflake. It has been so long that now he is out of business but I never activated the coins. I don't know how to do it since there is no code on coin. Can anyone help me with that? I sure would appreciate it..

Thanks Roboknight

Does the "Retrieve Activation Code" page work for you?

http://www.geocaching.com/track/ActivationCodeRetrieve.aspx

Thanks Roboknight

Does the "Retrieve Activation Code" page work for you?

http://www.geocaching.com/track/ActivationCodeRetrieve.aspx

NO unfortunately not.. I don't have any sort of code but know that it is trackable. I may have gotten some sort of code with the coin but have since misplaced it