Puzzle cache idea

I have an idea for a puzzle/mystery cache, but wanted to see if the feedback would be good and if it would even be allowed.

Basically in the cache description, there will be a link to a game I will create through the website sploder.

From that they will have to complete the game and at the end of it they will be given the coordinates.

Thoughts?

I have seen a couple of mysteries where coordinates were scattered inside a game you can play in the internet browser. I really liked them, unfortunately both were quite difficult and I got stuck. The other is so far I'll never officially log it but I liked to play the game.

I specify, these games did not require me to download anything that was not already on my computer, or to register anywhere.

Edited by Alvater

I have an idea for a puzzle/mystery cache, but wanted to see if the feedback would be good and if it would even be allowed.

Basically in the cache description, there will be a link to a game I will create through the website sploder.

From that they will have to complete the game and at the end of it they will be given the coordinates.

Thoughts?

In addition to what has already been written about the guidelines you also have to be careful about using a game hosting site which has advertisements. I've seen several caches which used an online jigsaw puzzle creator but the site didn't have any commercial ads on it. Those caches wouldn't have been published if the games were hosted on an ad based site.