best swag?

Cash. Canadian bills are plastic, so they won't get soggy.

But I like stuff people made, actual things (not business cards) with their geo names. Other than that stuff, I don't take swag.

I like cash too. The problem is that if I see a crisp (or soggy) $1.00 bill, in order to take if i'm supposed to leave $1.10 in the cache! :P

It's like the discussion of 10-year-old caches. Everyone has been trading even or up for 10 years (right?), so now there is a 2.0 carat diamond among the swag. I'd love to take it - but I don't have a spare 2.1 carat diamond to leave behind. :unsure:

Cash. Canadian bills are plastic, so they won't get soggy.

But I like stuff people made, actual things (not business cards) with their geo names. Other than that stuff, I don't take swag.

I like cash too. The problem is that if I see a crisp (or soggy) $1.00 bill, in order to take if i'm supposed to leave $1.10 in the cache! :P

When I do leave swag it's usually foreign coins. There's a shiny new United Arab Emirates 1 Dirham coin sitting on my desk in front of me. Its worth about 27 cents US, but is probably something that isn't often seen in a cache in the U.S. so it may have more "value" to some than a couple of U.S. quarters.

Being new I can only say a lot of what I have found has been toys.I have never taken anything but I always leave something nicer then whats there. If it toys then we leave nicer toys. If its trinkets and such I will leave tool sets and such or nice trinkets to keep it interesting and fun for others. I told my kids that if you take something to leave somthing of greater value. And my grandaughter found a rubber bracelet from PCB. She took it however she choose 2 nice gifts to give. I was proud of her choices. In this same cache was a coupon for 2 free dinners at a nice local restaurant( the best gift I've yet to see in a cache). We left it for someone else. If everyone leaves something interesting it keeps it fun and even more interesting.