Is there interest in another mathtrade?

yanagi

Wow, 37 participants so far. That is indeed enough interest :lol: I will prepare everything and start a new thread when everything is finished. So get your traders ready!

Let us know in this thread when you will start the new one :) I don't come that often on the forum, except to take care of my missions, so I don't want to miss anything :rolleyes:

Just ask the mod'd to change the topic that way it will stay right here :)

Yes, I could do that, but I think it would be good to have an explanation of the mathtrade and the time schedule as the first post so nobody has to search for it. So I hope it is ok to start a new thread and announce it here.

By the way, I hope it is ok for you, Chuck, when I use all the explanations, that you wrote in earlier mathtrades?!

No worries, Thomas. I borrowed from KDV and from other sources to write those ones. :)

Wow, 37 participants so far. That is indeed enough interest :lol: I will prepare everything and start a new thread when everything is finished. So get your traders ready!

Let us know in this thread when you will start the new one :) I don't come that often on the forum, except to take care of my missions, so I don't want to miss anything :rolleyes:

Just ask the mod'd to change the topic that way it will stay right here :)

Yes, I could do that, but I think it would be good to have an explanation of the mathtrade and the time schedule as the first post so nobody has to search for it. So I hope it is ok to start a new thread and announce it here.

By the way, I hope it is ok for you, Chuck, when I use all the explanations, that you wrote in earlier mathtrades?!

Thumbs up on 'new thread' ... :rolleyes:

+1

Probably a good idea to make sure to announce on this thread when the new one is started, though. :)