New Caches in Harriman

jonboy

There are a couple of new caches in Harriman, at Ramapo Torne and Stahahe High Point, and I was planning to hunt them on Saturday. To date I've done all my caching solo, but given the icy conditions that will probably still prevail, I wouldn't mind some company and it would certainly be safer. I am on the fast side, but I am willing to moderate and wouldn't be adverse to hitting caches I've already got along the way.

jonboy

Had vacation time I had to use or loose. The weather was just too good to miss caching today. Picked up Ramapo Torne cache today, then stopped by my No hints, NY Style and left a Canadian geocoin stopped by my No Hints, New York Style and left a Canadian Geocoin and our trademark bottle of water (next to cache). Will look for the cache at Stahahe High Point, and others nearby on Saturday. Anyone want to join us?

Jonboy & Brian, we would love to hike/cache with you. How about meeting at the parking lot where the White Bar Trail crosses route 106. I will email you a map of where I suggest. Since we will have more than one car we do not have to make a loop hike. Since it is between a 2 ¼ to 2 ½ hour drive for us we would like to meet at 9:30.

Well, if you guys are going for the new Christmas Cache at Stahahe lake we may just run into you. My son (Bardmin12) and myself are planning on a run on that one tomorrow. It's going to be the only one we have time for though.

Maybe we'll see you all on the trails

====================================

As always, the above statements are just MHO.

====================================