Bad logs

A couple of things pop into my mind. One deals with the cache -- or logs, the other deals with bagged poo.

2] Must ask, is it normal for folks using doggie poo bags to bag the poo and just toss it aside? I mean -- the poo is degradable, but the baggie is not! What gives? Sounds more to me that people of Wem go out of their way to make litter.

Yes I see lots of filled poo bags along trails. To me that is worse than leaving the poo exposed to the elements to decompose. But what really confuses me more is that a dog can leave a cup of waste and it is a big deal, but a horse can dump a wheelbarrow full in the same spot and that's OK.

I believe that dog waste is considered more toxic than the waste of horses or cattle and that the underlying reason why dog waste contains more nasties is their canine diet.

Apparently dog waste is considered an environmental pollutant!

We had deaths and chronic illness in a town a few years ago due to E. coli 0157 agricultural waste (found in the intestinal contents of cattle) seeping into the town's wells.

A couple of things pop into my mind. One deals with the cache -- or logs, the other deals with bagged poo.

2] Must ask, is it normal for folks using doggie poo bags to bag the poo and just toss it aside? I mean -- the poo is degradable, but the baggie is not! What gives? Sounds more to me that people of Wem go out of their way to make litter.

Yes I see lots of filled poo bags along trails. To me that is worse than leaving the poo exposed to the elements to decompose. But what really confuses me more is that a dog can leave a cup of waste and it is a big deal, but a horse can dump a wheelbarrow full in the same spot and that's OK.

I believe that dog waste is considered more toxic than the waste of horses or cattle and that the underlying reason why dog waste contains more nasties is their canine diet.

Apparently dog waste is considered an environmental pollutant!

We had deaths and chronic illness in a town a few years ago due to E. coli 0157 agricultural waste (found in the intestinal contents of cattle) seeping into the town's wells.

I stand corrected.