Premium Member With Intro App

I have a premium geocaching membership, but just the intro app. Before the update when I signed into the app with my geocaching name it loaded every single traditional cache. Since the multi cache update, it is now missing many of the caches in the area, and more go missing from the app each day. Not sure what the problem is, but I liked the app a whole lot better before the update.

Cachin checks can you give me an example of a cache that you see missing in the area

A snapshot or a coordinate where I can reproduce this issues will help us debug the problem

I have a premium geocaching membership, but just the intro app. Before the update when I signed into the app with my geocaching name it loaded every single traditional cache. Since the multi cache update, it is now missing many of the caches in the area, and more go missing from the app each day. Not sure what the problem is, but I liked the app a whole lot better before the update.

i to am a premium member with the intro app and i updated and deleted the app and it still crashes. for some reason it will work fine for 2-3 caches and then when i start the app up it loads caches and then shuts down. i have tried deleting other apps in case its a space issue on my iPhone 5c and also closed all apps running in the back ground. this is very frustrating when i am shooting for a bunch of caches in one day then have to give up after only two or three. has anyone else seen this.