Cachin' with Clint Eastwood

zanadian

Day 1,

Clint was very happy finding an ammo can with good swag after a short scenic hike.

P4180081.jpg

Day 2,

Clint wasn't impressed finding his 23rd film canister beside the road.

His reaction; " What kind of punk hides a wet piece of paper every 528 feet!?"

p4t7tg.jpg

Disclaimer; this is a parody, Clint Eastwood was not subjected to any soggy logs in film containers.

Edited by zanadian

Cachin' with Chuck Norris can be frustrating, he's been known to knock the cache right out of your grasp with a roundhouse kick :lol:

That is close to one of our hints on one of our large caches!

If you can't find this, Chuck Norris might pop out of that forest and roundhouse kick your swag bag. . . Just saying

I know what you're thinking. "Did he hide six caches or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a Garmin Monterra, the most powerful consumer grade GPS in the world, and would blow your mind clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Neither one worries about lousy caches in sleazy neighborhoods, but Chuck Norris simply kicks butt and leaves, while Clint Eastwood becomes the mayor and cleans the area up.

Clint Eastwood was mayor of Carmel, California. Have you ever been to Carmel? It's not exactly the kind of city that needed cleaning up.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Just take a look at the Police Log's:

The Carmel Pine Cone's Police Logs

Sounds like a pretty rough town to me ;)

Edited by Touchstone

Neither one worries about lousy caches in sleazy neighborhoods, but Chuck Norris simply kicks butt and leaves, while Clint Eastwood becomes the mayor and cleans the area up.

Clint Eastwood was mayor of Carmel, California. Have you ever been to Carmel? It's not exactly the kind of city that needed cleaning up.

Ha! You beat me to it NYPC. Carmel is beeeeeeeeautiful!! (and was even like that before Dirty Harry took over) :)

Edited by Bubbles&Bonkers

Ha! You beat me to it NYPC. Carmel is beeeeeeeeautiful!! (and was even like that before Dirty Harry took over) :)

I have been there and I agree... it is beautiful. Methinks you guys are taking my humor too literally.

you folks are snowed in, aren't you?

It's not the snow as much as it is the cold. For about a month it's only occasionally gone up over 10F and there have been wind chill warnings almost every day with typically have double digit below 0F wind chill and have gone as low as -40F. Today the forecast is between -25F and -35F until early Friday.

Oh, and it's been snowing almost every day too which means shoveling snow before and/or after work and I'm running out of room to put it.