Alphabetized List of Cache Finds

Not sure where to post this but after reading about some of the new 2015 features for premium members (i.e. advanced search feature), I was wanted to ask about the possibility of being able to categorize your geocaching finds in alphabetical order? You can currently organize by Favorited, D/T, Placed, and Found by user. This feature would help when trying to complete certain ??? challenges that require cache title information. Those with a lot of cache finds know that it can take quite a while to scroll through your finds for certain caches.

hankpixie, while it's true that a bookmark list will sort alphabetically by cache name, that may not be a workable solution for someone like you who has thousands of finds.

Many geocachers, myself included, use the "My Finds" pocket query results to verify challenge cache compliance using third-party software. Are you a GSAK user? If so, simply sort your finds by clicking on the cache name column.

This thread is for discussing the bugs and features addressed in the January 21 code release. Would you mind if I split out your question and its responses into a separate thread? I can move the posts to the Website forum if you'd like to ask for alphabetizing your finds as a new feature, or I can move the discussion to the "How do I...?" forum if you'd like to discuss the many alternatives available outside of the native website display options.

hankpixie, while it's true that a bookmark list will sort alphabetically by cache name, that may not be a workable solution for someone like you who has thousands of finds.

Many geocachers, myself included, use the "My Finds" pocket query results to verify challenge cache compliance using third-party software. Are you a GSAK user? If so, simply sort your finds by clicking on the cache name column.

This thread is for discussing the bugs and features addressed in the January 21 code release. Would you mind if I split out your question and its responses into a separate thread? I can move the posts to the Website forum if you'd like to ask for alphabetizing your finds as a new feature, or I can move the discussion to the "How do I...?" forum if you'd like to discuss the many alternatives available outside of the native website display options.

Any tips for a Mac user on how to get an alphabetized list of his cache finds?

I'm a Mac user, and I did the 'My Finds' pocket query to see how I was doing with the alphabet just out of interest, and it sorted alphabetically automatically. I just need to find an ABC ?? cache now!

Not quite sure how I would have done it as a non premium member though. You could do a search for a ? cache with ABC or 'Alphabet' in the title and hope the page had a link to a challenge checker?