Conratulations Mopar

Frolickin

Congrats, Mopar! You've really been on a tear lately. Of course, it helps a lot to have a great caching partner!

Looking forward to meeting you at the upcoming campout in Rickett's Glen State Park, PA on May 10th. We'll celebrate your 200th in person then, and hopefully my 250th. It will be way cool to hunt some caches with you, then share some stories in person instead of on the computer.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Some mornings, it just doesn't pay to chew through the leather straps. - Emo Phillips

Thanks guys! I know Mickey225 wanted to be there when I did #200, but that cache lived up to it's name, I know if she had been there, she would have wished she wasn't. icon_smile.gif

Thorns, swamps, ticks, and this itching all over that I hope isn't poison ivy or chiggers.... GREAT cache!

Now I have to actually LOG the last 20 or so caches online so all my numbers jive. icon_smile.gif

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

quote:
Originally posted by Mopar:

Thanks guys! I know Mickey225 wanted to be there when I did #200, but that cache lived up to it's name, I know if she had been there, she would have wished she wasn't. icon_smile.gif

Thorns, swamps, ticks, and this itching all over that I hope isn't poison ivy or chiggers.... GREAT cache!

Now I have to actually LOG the last 20 or so caches online so all my numbers jive. icon_smile.gif

Yeah I might not have been too happy about it, but for you, I would have done it for a 200th!!! icon_rolleyes.gif

Congrates Baby!!!!

I know Principal Flutie would have said, 'Kids need understanding, kids are human beings.' That's the kind of woolly-headed liberal thinking that leads to being eaten.

Principal Snyder

--'The Puppet Show' - Buffy the Vampire Slayer