NJ cacher's website

Geoman007

quote:
Originally posted by Geoman007:

Check out this website I made for New Jersey geocacher's. Here you can talk about geocaching in New Jersey and about New Jersey. Let me know what you think, it's the first site I have ever made. The address is http://funksb2002.topcities.com

Sorry, ya lost me with all the popup ads icon_frown.gif

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

HMMMMMM I will have you know Mr. BrianSnat, I for one do not consume such. That is for those in the lower south with lower taste. I much prefer my biscuits and gravy that you have so slandered in the past.

Bet you thought I was gone didn't ya. Well, inventory is over and I am back. Let it be known that West Virginia will be strong on this board once again.

I think that your (NJ) own website is a wonderful idea and you guys should go there as instructed prior. Again I thank you fine Yankees for holding our board open in our absence, and request your quiet withdrawl from further attack on WV.

Hey I have missed you guys, but the weather is breaking and time is getting more in my favor so LOVE ME OR HATE ME (don't care which) I AM BACK.

Happy Caching, and hope to see some of yal yankees on the hunt.

The Important Things Are Always Simple and The Simple Things Are Always Hard.

I saw no pop-up advertisements whatsoever when I went there. There was a broken link to an image on the front page. I also believe that for messages, the forum here will likely not be replaced.

Fro.

Geocaching . . . hiking with a purpose

quote:
Originally posted by Frolickin:

I saw no pop-up advertisements whatsoever when I went there. There was a broken link to an image on the front page. I also believe that for messages, the forum here will likely not be replaced.

Fro.

Geocaching . . . hiking with a purpose

I just checked, I dont see any now. First time I went there it opened like 3 other windows of ads, and I just left when that happened. I still dont see a need for another forum in general. Possible if the idea of a NJ Geocaching Association (or whatever name gets picked) takes off, I could see a small site for that with a small forum for posts that pertain to stuff that might be off topic here. See the Georgia Geocachers Association for a well done club site. As for a general NJ geocaching site, I thought of doing it a year ago, but I didn't see a need for it then, or now. Anything of general interest to NJ geocachers is best posted right here, in the NJ forum (icon_biggrin.gif) where it will have the most exposure.

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

OK, now that it is "safe" to go there. I went. The site needs work obviously.

I agree with Mopar in part but I would like to see a board dedicated to just NJ. Where we could post pics, etc.

I love all the state pages that exist and think NJ shold have one, after all we have a ton of caches!!

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.