Mystery Geocoins on ebay

LadyBee4T

Recently I received a box full of coins from a very, very generous anonymous sender with instructions to sell them and donate the proceeds. Most of the coins are mystery coins! The first batch are currently listed on ebay and over the next couple of weeks the rest will also be auctioned off. If you haven't taken a look here is a link to one of the trackable mystery coins.

Stressed Mystery coin with Proxy

479847ad-3b7d-465d-8d8e-d07837664cf9.jpg

Just curious. I thought the idea of mystery coins were that they were to be sent out anyomously and not to be sold. If they are not wanted any longer they should just be forwarded on to others anyomously.

Let the debate begin...

:D

No debate required when they are put up for a good cause :) Let the bidding being :D

Just curious. I thought the idea of mystery coins were that they were to be sent out anyomously and not to be sold. If they are not wanted any longer they should just be forwarded on to others anyomously.

Let the debate begin...

:D

No debate required when they are put up for a good cause :) Let the bidding being :D

+1

My coins were given without restrictions, for the enjoyment of the recipients...it was and remains my intent, that the owners may keep the coin, sell the coin, or cut it in half to see the inside of the coin. I am very pleased to see one of them being used for this cause.

Carpe Diem!

I love that coin and have been looking for the Carpe Diem mystery coin for what seems like forever. I'm sure it will sell for more than I ever could afford to pay for it... but PLEASE don't ever cut one in half to see the inside of the coin... my heart would be broken in half knowing that happened.

My coins were given without restrictions, for the enjoyment of the recipients...it was and remains my intent, that the owners may keep the coin, sell the coin, or cut it in half to see the inside of the coin. I am very pleased to see one of them being used for this cause.
Carpe Diem!
I love that coin and have been looking for the Carpe Diem mystery coin for what seems like forever. I'm sure it will sell for more than I ever could afford to pay for it... but PLEASE don't ever cut one in half to see the inside of the coin... my heart would be broken in half knowing that happened.

There is a Carpe Diem in that box! Watch for it to be listed in the next few days.... ;)

Carpe Diem!

I think you should check out the mystery coins I have listed this week. ;) Start with the trackable Warrior coin and go from there. :P

The Warrior Mystery Coin

The last of the donated mystery coins are now listed on ebay. There are also a couple of rare coins including this one. I have been told that there were only 25 minted.

Tennessee Jed Red Dancing Bear - Trackable

So far I have been able to donate $2581 to GPX Navigators fundraiser for her medical bills thanks to all of you. Take a look again at the coins I have listed and bid if you can!

The last of the donated mystery coins are now listed on ebay. There are also a couple of rare coins including this one. I have been told that there were only 25 minted.

Tennessee Jed Red Dancing Bear - Trackable

So far I have been able to donate $2581 to GPX Navigators fundraiser for her medical bills thanks to all of you. Take a look again at the coins I have listed and bid if you can!

NICE !!! B)

Yes I agree it is amazing! The geocoin community is great when one of our own has problems like this.

The current coins end in about 4 hours from this post. These are the last mystery coins I have to list. I think there is still a lot of room for bids so get one or two or whatever in and maybe just maybe I'll be sending one to you!

Thanks everyone for all your support!

I think that 007BigD's auction could be a steal at this price! The bidding ends in about 26 hours from this post so if you are interested in a really cool coin and proxy and......get your bid in!

Not a Mystery coin, but theres a CHANCE one might be included :ph34r: I listed one of my personal geocoins on ebay. It comes with a custom handmade proxy and 2 of my signature items. They have never been sold and I have so few left that I am no longer trading either. So take a look if you will :)

GPXNavigators benefit auction

$_57.JPG

Most of the mystery coins like these will sell at $50 each and on up especially for a cause like this one. Otherwise mystery coins are rarely sold. I have sold all the coins I received in that box and the proceeds sent either to the fundraiser or the last check directly to her husband. I would have to look up the exact amounts but off the top of my head I would guess that this box of coins resulted in $800 in donations to the fundraiser.

Most of the mystery coins like these will sell at $50 each and on up especially for a cause like this one. Otherwise mystery coins are rarely sold. I have sold all the coins I received in that box and the proceeds sent either to the fundraiser or the last check directly to her husband. I would have to look up the exact amounts but off the top of my head I would guess that this box of coins resulted in $800 in donations to the fundraiser.

Thank you kindly for the info! I'm still new at this and learning what some of this stuff is about as i find more caches.

I think that 007BigD's auction could be a steal at this price! The bidding ends in about 26 hours from this post so if you are interested in a really cool coin and proxy and......get your bid in!

Not a Mystery coin, but theres a CHANCE one might be included :ph34r: I listed one of my personal geocoins on ebay. It comes with a custom handmade proxy and 2 of my signature items. They have never been sold and I have so few left that I am no longer trading either. So take a look if you will :)

GPXNavigators benefit auction

$_57.JPG

what a great auction. i just read the news about michelle's passing. i only knew her from a trade long ago. feeling such sadness. you have done a lovely thing beverly.

Edited by RedShoesGirl