Multi Logging Question

jdcb

I would agree that someone whose containers get damaged by bad handling or muggling should reconsider the hide and design it to better suit the conditions.

Interesting. I do think that cachers should be expected to apply a certain minimum amount of care. It's crazy to blame the cache hider for everything the searchers do.

There are some effects that the cache owner needs to take into account, but there are limits to this.

Unfortunately, for you, "respect and care" is equal to "play the game the exact way that I demand." That's not a reasonable definition of "respect and care."

No, it is not equal to me.

I would agree that someone whose containers get damaged by bad handling or muggling should reconsider the hide and design it to better suit the conditions.

Interesting. I do think that cachers should be expected to apply a certain minimum amount of care. It's crazy to blame the cache hider for everything the searchers do.

There are some effects that the cache owner needs to take into account, but there are limits to this.

Unfortunately, for you, "respect and care" is equal to "play the game the exact way that I demand." That's not a reasonable definition of "respect and care."

No, it is not equal to me.

Cachers are often in a hurry. They are looking out for muggles. They are caching in bad weather. They're tired after a 7km hike. You have to make sure the container fits the circumstances. You need to make it easy for people to try to meet your expectations.

Honestly, cachers are not your enemies. They are not trying to "cheat" or "disrespect." They're just out there, playing the game. If you want your cache to elicit a particular response, design it well so it does. Don't expect people to read your mind.

Well for an update on my multi the power company has completely leveled the area and made a new game board for me I however managed to remove my final cache I removed it (a 12x8) electrical enclosure right before they dozed the spot funny thing they all watch as I unscrewed it from its stand and just walked away. Saved all tbs and emailed all owners.I will revise this cache in to like suggested before a Multi mystery night cache. I'll post the code when it's published