Emulator: problem with showing nested zones on the list of locations

formicaPL

Hi,

I ran into a strange feature of emulator :) I have no idea what I am doing wrong or if I'm doing something wrong. Here's the situation (I'll try to describe it as clearly as I can):

1. I have three zones: A - big zone (it's a forest in the game), B and C - small zones that are inside A (not intersecting with each other though)

2. At the beginning A and B are active, C is inactive

3. When I enter A, the location list shows "A,B".

4. When I enter B, it is still the same: "A,B". Then I am talking with a character and the zone C becomes active (location list: A,B,C)

5. I go to zone C - event OnEnter changes the zone A to inactive (location list: B,C), then event OnExit changes A back to active (location list: A,B,C)

So far everything works fine and as expected.

6. But after that active->inactive->active toggling, when I enter zone B, zone A disappears from the location list and after exiting B it comes back.

And that - I cannot explain in any way... It works like that on the emulator - on an Android app it works fine (zone A doesn't disappear there).

Any ideas? :)