what happened to the NEWSLETTER

Hi Michelle from Bootzoo-crew. My hubby and I don't Geocache everyday or even once a week. Maybe once a month if we are lucky. my question is this. For awhile now I have noticed I no longer receive the weekly Newsletter I received in my Email every Friday. I miss that. Is there no longer one? If there still is one what happened to mine? How do I go about getting it back? I do receive notification when a new Cache has been placed near me but that's it. I am a Premuim member and have been caching for a long time. When I first started for years I received that letter. Can someone help please. I need a step by step instruction how to get that letter back if it still exists. Thanks

The Future of Geocaching is Powered by You

Get ready: 2015 is going to be a big year for geocaching. We’ve been hard at work developing new features, upgrading existing tools and squashing bugs—and it’s all been inspired by you. The geocaching community is full of experts in all aspects of geocaching. That’s why we’ve been seeking out advice, requests, comments, questions, feedback and more from the worldwide geocaching community. Stay tuned to What’s Next for Geocaching for the latest updates and new releases.

Learn more about how we’re working with the geocaching community to make Geocaching.com and our apps better and find out how to get involved on the Geocaching Blog.

(Hier kannst Du den Artikel auf Deutsch lesen)

Just got it.

Get ready: 2015 is going to be a big year for geocaching. We’ve been hard at work developing new features, upgrading existing tools and squashing bugs—and it’s all been inspired by you. The geocaching community is full of experts in all aspects of geocaching. That’s why we’ve been seeking out advice, requests, comments, questions, feedback and more from the worldwide geocaching community. Stay tuned to What’s Next for Geocaching for the latest updates and new releases.

Learn more about how we’re working with the geocaching community to make Geocaching.com and our apps better and find out how to get involved on the Geocaching Blog.

Just got it.

On the bolded,,, Tell the truth, you put that line in there yourself, didn't ya? :laughing:

Hi Michelle from Bootzoo-crew. My hubby and I don't Geocache everyday or even once a week. Maybe once a month if we are lucky. my question is this. For awhile now I have noticed I no longer receive the weekly Newsletter I received in my Email every Friday. I miss that. Is there no longer one? If there still is one what happened to mine? How do I go about getting it back? I do receive notification when a new Cache has been placed near me but that's it. I am a Premuim member and have been caching for a long time. When I first started for years I received that letter. Can someone help please. I need a step by step instruction how to get that letter back if it still exists. Thanks

Maybe your email host decided that it was spam. I've had hotmail do odd things to email newsletters I've subscribed to, out of the blue, for no good reason.

Newsletter comes out on Mondays now. My PM account receives it long before my Basic Member account does. I find that highly interesting.

cerberus1 graciously provided the help you need to get back on the newsletter track.

B.

Just got it.

On the bolded,,, Tell the truth, you put that line in there yourself, didn't ya? :laughing:

Yeah. Just trying to lighten up things around here. :D