OpenStreetMap Site

Calypso62

I regularly go to the OpenStreetMap site for the maps for my Garmin 62s. Normally, I select the map I want from the predefined countries, in my case, Australia. Once selected, a button appears that allows me to go to the download page where I select the file for the SD card.

Today, I went through the usual process but after selecting my country, nothing appears to allow me to do the download. Just wondering if anybody else is experiencing this problem..... or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for your help.

This has been mentioned on the OSM forum, and the admin of the site acknowleged the problem and is looking at it. However if you need a map now I have discovered if you do it in this order:

select Generic Routable type.

select your country and/or manually select tiles

THEN change the "Include a TYP file (Optional)" to "Mapnik"

the download link appears, and seems to work.

This has been mentioned on the OSM forum, and the admin of the site acknowleged the problem and is looking at it. However if you need a map now I have discovered if you do it in this order:

select Generic Routable type.

select your country and/or manually select tiles

THEN change the "Include a TYP file (Optional)" to "Mapnik"

the download link appears, and seems to work.

Good to hear the OSM Admin is on to it. Thanks for the work around MartyBartFast. I tried it for Australia and it worked as usual. Well done!