Be my GeoValentine

Laval K-9

I received some very nice stuff all the way from Australia. Isn't that exciting to get a package from the other side of the planet :D Along with a very cool card, there was a Basset Hound Rescue coin, a beautiful Halloween Dragon, an Autism Awareness pin and a geocoin buddy. There was more chocolate than what you see on the picture, I ate some before my husband took the picture :laughing:

Thanks Greenish for all the great gifts!

SAM_5850.jpg

Not sure who was getting the one we sent, but hope it arrives soon.....

That would be Greenish #2

It's a very far away destination, I just received mine from the yesterday so don't worry, be happy :)

...and here it is!! Yay! Thank you qqnonrev

329.jpg

...and my card and coins from DrNeal:

331.jpg

I'm also still waiting. Even living close to one of the most important airfright hubs in Europe, doesn't make it to arrive soon. I think it might take it's time at the customs. But there are no reasons to be in a hurry. We can place beds what will arrive earlier: The Valentine Mission or the crazy bouncing easter-eggs! ;-)

Greetings,

Hai&Ko

Edited by Hai&Ko

I feel terrible. Still 3 missions didn't show up :cry:

How about waiting until next Monday, March 16th and then replacement missions will be sent. I don't mind sending them. As a host I want each participant to enjoy their experience enough to enter the next ones ;)

Valentine cards may be hard to find though :rolleyes:

:signalviolin:

I received my Valentine Mission today. Thank You Dave! I love everything, and the chocolates was yummy too. Thank You. I feel that those that wait the longest the best is yet to come. :)

11025195_653968104707428_4539238226648305422_n.jpg?oh=d6d26ac76ceb570f39b115ac5cac257c&oe=55765089

11058612_653978301373075_5674589140238152138_n.jpg?oh=2b0b01a03fdda3ae2ace734d11e92a18&oe=5573887C

My Valentine Mission is Complete! ~Valarie of sweetlife

Edited by sweetlife

After checking with her, I just sent a replacement mission to Strombus :)

Still waiting to hear from Hai&Ko :drama:

Thank you very much, Claire. :) So what will I do if I get two? If it never arrives this will be my first mail ever lost. Were you the one sending me the first one also?

Edited by Strombus

Thank you very much, Claire. :) So what will I do it I get two? If it never arrives this will be my first mail ever lost. Were you the one sending me the first one also?

I was not the one sending you the original package.

I wrote on the envelope inside the package that I sent you today that it is a replacement mission. It's not a Valentine theme package since there was nothing left in the store :rolleyes:

Should you receive two, just enjoy both of them :laughing:

Thank you very much, Claire. :) So what will I do it I get two? If it never arrives this will be my first mail ever lost. Were you the one sending me the first one also?

I was not the one sending you the original package.

I wrote on the envelope inside the package that I sent you today that it is a replacement mission. It's not a Valentine theme package since there was nothing left in the store :rolleyes:

Should you receive two, just enjoy both of them :laughing:

Although I have the Postal stamped Customs form from Jan 30th, Hai&Ko were my partners. I would be willing to send another coin, but as you noted above, not a Valentine theme as the first one was. Nothing 'heartsy' to be found here either ... :(

LMK

Although I have the Postal stamped Customs form from Jan 30th, Hai&Ko were my partners. I would be willing to send another coin, but as you noted above, not a Valentine theme as the first one was. Nothing 'heartsy' to be found here either ... :(

LMK

Roy, how about contacting Hai&Ko and ask him if he still wants to wait or prefer to receive a second one?

As I did with Strombus, I don't mind being the one sending the replacement mission. Just let me know Roy :)

LMK

Roy, how about contacting Hai&Ko and ask him if he still wants to wait or prefer to receive a second one?

As I did with Strombus, I don't mind being the one sending the replacement mission. Just let me know Roy :)

Hey, that's a really nice idea, but you don't have to send me another coin. I don't give up hope, that I'll receive the original one (one day!). But, thank's a lot for the your offer!

Greetings,

Hai&Ko

Claire, Claire, the replacement mission has arrived! So far I could resist opening it completely, because what I have seen already made me happy enough for the day. I guess, I should have resisted opening the envelop, also, but I could not do that. Thank you very much! I would love to be able to hold it like this until Easter, but I am afraid, I won't be able to.

Valentine__s-day-mission-replacement-2015_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Edited by Strombus

Claire, Claire, the replacement mission has arrived! So far I could resist opening it completely, because what I have seen already made me happy enough for the day. I guess, I should have resisted opening the envelop, also, but I could not do that. Thank you very much! I would love to be able to hold it like this until Easter, but I am afraid, I won't be able to.

Valentine__s-day-mission-replacement-2015_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Now that you have received the replacement mission, we should expect the original one to show up :rolleyes:

Finally, my Valentines replacement easter special mission reached me this weekend. Thank's to Claire for the really nice personal coin and the chocolate, that did not survive the weekend.

Greetings,

Hai&Ko

t9dqo9g6.jpg

Mission completed?!

Edited by Hai&Ko

Finally, my Valentines replacement easter special mission reached me this weekend. Thank's to Claire for the really nice personal coin and the chocolate, that did not survive the weekend.

Greetings,

Hai&Ko

t9dqo9g6.jpg

Mission completed?!

Now we know the ending to the missing Mission package. It was returned to us on Saturday 4/11 with stickers: RETURN TO SENDER and another indicating a problem with the address.

At least the PO returned it, and the replacement has arrived, so we can consider the Valentine Mission complete.

cf410ca9-3c6f-45cd-a155-d3b84ce43f63.jpg

GS message has been sent to Hai&Ko.

-------------------------------------

Greetings,

Hai&Ko

t9dqo9g6.jpg

Mission completed?!

Glad to see you received that package :D That means we can still trust the postal service and send you something again :laughing:

I can now declare that the GeoValentine mission is over. Finally !!!!! :P

Greetings,

Hai&Ko

t9dqo9g6.jpg

Mission completed?!

Now we know the ending to the missing Mission package. It was returned to us on Saturday 4/11 with stickers: RETURN TO SENDER and another indicating a problem with the address.

At least the PO returned it, and the replacement has arrived, so we can consider the Valentine Mission complete.

Roy, you can put it aside for next year's mission B)

Greetings,

Hai&Ko

t9dqo9g6.jpg

Mission completed?!

Roy, you can put it aside for next year's mission B)

The coin ... OK ... the chocolate bars .... NOPE ... :omnomnom: :omnomnom:

:D