Be my GeoValentine

Laval K-9

IMG_0244.JPGIMG_0243.JPG

Last thursday i got my valentines surprise from Bartians. It was like looking in the mirror :-) thank you verry much for the nice card and two coins !

2 missions for me:

EMAIL SENT: 14-01-2015

NAME RECEIVED: 22-01-2015

MISSION SENT: 02-02-2015

MISSION ARRIVED at DESTINATION: 14-02-2015

MISSION RECEIVED: 12-02-2015

EMAIL SENT: 14-01-2015

NAME RECEIVED: 22-01-2015

MISSION SENT: 02-02-2015

MISSION ARRIVED at DESTINATION:

MISSION RECEIVED: 06-02-2015

One of my missions is still on its way. Hope it will arrive there soon !

So glad it made it. Was keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

My Mission has arrived and today was the day and after woken up and having breakfast with the woman I love I was able to look after my red Valentine envelope. My wife sat beside me when I opened my Valentine present!!!

AND WHAT CAN I TELL YOU !!! I love the "MarryMe" Coin very much and thank you also for the GCpathtag and the little cute coin (please let me know how it is called).

THANK YOU LAURA :wub::wub::wub:

427a51ab-a011-498b-94e2-e8d3ceb0a317.jpg

The cute little coin is a group coin which was made for the GeoWoodstock IX Mega-Event in Pennsylvania in 2011. It was named GW 9 Dove :)

My Mission has arrived and today was the day and after woken up and having breakfast with the woman I love I was able to look after my red Valentine envelope. My wife sat beside me when I opened my Valentine present!!!

AND WHAT CAN I TELL YOU !!! I love the "MarryMe" Coin very much and thank you also for the GCpathtag and the little cute coin (please let me know how it is called).

The cute little coin is a group coin which was made for the GeoWoodstock IX Mega-Event in Pennsylvania in 2011. It was named GW 9 Dove :)

it's also where laura and I first met !

ILYK

ILYL

ILYK

ILYL

It's probably where we also met her for the first time. I think her caching name was different back then. Correct me if I'm wrong :huh:

ILYK

ILYL

It's probably where we also met her for the first time. I think her caching name was different back then. Correct me if I'm wrong :huh:

I know for sure it's the first time I met neal, Laura, and Claire!

My apologies to whoever sent me my Valentine mission. We have been on a two-month-long caching road trip and will be not be home until this coming Tuesday, Feb 17th. So, I am sure that my mission has arrived, but I'm not there to open it yet!!

I will let you know for sure on Tuesday!

Loved seeing everybody's pics :smile:

Thanks rscaensd for all the nice stuff you sent!!! GeoWoodstock XI trackable playing cards, a very cute Baby Earth Turtle 2014 along with 2 pathtags. I love everything :wub:

SAM_5812_1.jpg

You are very welcome. and Thanks again for all of the goodies!

Hope you'll be joining the Easter mission coming up soon :D

Email Sent 1/13/15

Name Received 1/22/15

Mission Sent 2/2/15

Mission Arrived at Destination

Mission Received 2/5/15 We will wait until the 14th to open it and take a picture

f582e3a8-3a69-4236-ab51-25c0dc35db4a.jpg?rnd=0.427424

Thanks Jeroen (Ogima)for the great coins

Thanks to Claire for hosting again

You are welcome! :)

Cool to see the mission statements ... Been for years since I did a mission. :). I remember a few I waited on as well. Hope they arrive for y'all soon. 8)

ooh I never give up hope, if one thing I have learned over the years, the best comes to those who wait :)

Well said Valarie. I hope it will be true this time too ;)

Mission #1

EMAIL SENT: 1/13/15

NAME RECEIVED: 1/21/15

MISSION SENT: 1/22/15

MISSION ARRIVED at DESTINATION: 1/29/15

MISSION RECEIVED: 2/23/15 Thanks Greenish!

Mission #2

EMAIL SENT: 2/1/15

NAME RECEIVED: 2/2/15

MISSION SENT: 2/3/15

MISSION ARRIVED at DESTINATION: 2/7/15

MISSION RECEIVED: 2/13/15 Thanks rscaensd!