laminated business cards etc.

Hiya!

Firstly - this isn't a thread about whether these cards are cool or not - I've already made my mind up about that. I LOVE them! I love that people have put in the time and effort, and some are really quite crafty. For me, it's cool to find them when out caching because of the crossing paths stuff, but.....

do CO's leave them in their own caches? Or do you clear them out? I'd love to make a wee gallery at home of ones that have been left in caches belonging to us, but at the same time, should I be leaving them in for cachers who enjoy the path thing too?

Overthinking much?!?

:anicute:

do CO's leave them in their own caches? Or do you clear them out?

When I do maintenance, they're removed from the cache.

Like log stickers, when I have to pick them up from the ground, or chase them down in the wind when they fell out of the logbook, that's not fun to me.

Most we've seen weren't sealed cards, but paper or light card stock sandwiched between laminate, the sides exposed to the elements.

If other's containers are wet inside, we find these thing's pulpy remains at the bottom of the mess most times.

If dry, sometimes my other 2/3rds will hold on to them. I don't.