Not getting emails from geocaching

2lablovers

We have confirmed that Apple has been blocking email delivery from signal.Groundspeak.com because it has triggered their spam monitors. For now we have started routing emails for the affected domains (mac.com, icloud.com, me.com) to signal2.Groundspeak.com and those emails are currently being delivered.

Our IT team is following up with Apple.

Hi!

Is there any 'official' update on this issue?

Can we all go back to using our 'Apple' email addresses again?

I haven been using my Gmail alternative address since this issue started, but do NOT like how Gmail works in my Apple Mail app, and REALLY would like to go back to my Apple mail account as soon as possible. Like right now.

Has anyone gone back to using their Apple email accounts again?

I would like to know if this is really resolved, or otherwise I have to, although definitely do NOT want to, test the situation myself.

Anyone???

We have confirmed that Apple has been blocking email delivery from signal.Groundspeak.com because it has triggered their spam monitors. For now we have started routing emails for the affected domains (mac.com, icloud.com, me.com) to signal2.Groundspeak.com and those emails are currently being delivered.

Hi!

I haven been using my Gmail alternative address since this issue started, but do NOT like how Gmail works in my Apple Mail app, and REALLY would like to go back to my Apple mail account as soon as possible. Like right now.

I would like to know if this is really resolved, or otherwise I have to, although definitely do NOT want to, test the situation myself.

Anyone???

Switched back a few months ago and it works just fine.

Hi!

Anyone???

Switched back a few months ago and it works just fine.

Thanks sweede!

I will test it out to see if all works okay.

Hi!

Anyone experiencing problems with mails sent to @freenet.de? I do not get any mails to my freenet-account for three days now. If I switch to my backup adress @gmx.de everything works fine again. If I then switch to @freenet.de, mails are still being sent to @gmx.de, allthough I see the freenet-adress is set to primary in email preferences on the profile site.

Thanks for your help,

Tom

Attended a Mega-event this weekend, put out several TB's. Constantly checking e-mail on my phone, would receive notifications about TB's I put out years ago, but not about the new ones I just did. Is there some box I need to check to receive these? I doubt my provider would only block SOME e-mails....