Some Activation Code Help

Harpuia614

So I recently purchased an unactivated geocoin. "Geocaching the top 40" I went onto oakcoins and tried to retrieve the code I needed to activate the coin and it said the activation code has been retrieved once and I cannot get the code. Anyone have any ideas of how to get the code, or anyone know what the code might be for this coin? Thanks a lot.

So I recently purchased an unactivated geocoin. "Geocaching the top 40" I went onto oakcoins and tried to retrieve the code I needed to activate the coin and it said the activation code has been retrieved once and I cannot get the code. Anyone have any ideas of how to get the code, or anyone know what the code might be for this coin? Thanks a lot.

So if the activation code has been retrieved already, have you checked on geocaching.com to see if the coin has been activated, and who activated it? If it has not been activated, I would try contacting Groundspeak for the activation code.

Thanks for all the help. I've had many trackables in my day but I have never come across the problem of not being able to get a code. Thanks for the ideas.

I've had that happen a lot when I buy coins from other cachers. Contact the company that made it, or if that doesn't or won't work, contact Groundspeak. Often they want a photo of the tracking numbers to prove the coin is in your possession. They've always been pretty quick to get me the activation codes, usually within a day or two.

I have had that problem before and it was the owner had gotten the code but never activated it. Sometimes we just put them on a spreadsheet and forget about it. If you contact support at oakcoin and tell them the numbers and that it had been retrieved before but never activated they will give it to you. I have sent pictures just to show them I had the coin.