Gadget Cache

ADKer

Ok guys, I have an idea for a gadget cache. Remember those old Simon games from the '80s? I want to make a gadget cache that opens only once you completed a specified number. The problem is...I'm not quite sure how to do this. I know Java, but that's all I have going for me. Can anybody help me out?

I'll look for that new cache if i'm up north in your area (probably not for a year). I was in Lake Placid a week ago and even checked your cache listings, including one maybe 20 miles north of there near a lake. I did bag a find on Whiteface Mt. and previously have bagged a couple northwest of town. The Cobble Hill cache is on my to-do list.

Good luck with your project - we need more gadget caches.

2e390c46-bccc-4c50-8b98-7488eed135ff.jpg

Ok guys, I have an idea for a gadget cache. Remember those old Simon games from the '80s? I want to make a gadget cache that opens only once you completed a specified number. The problem is...I'm not quite sure how to do this. I know Java, but that's all I have going for me. Can anybody help me out?

SimonDuino. KnL and I have a few more gadget caches

http://coord.info/GC3YKWG

Oh, what a coincidence! I had recently found a puzzle cache that you had to do 12 rounds of online Simon to get the coords!