I've got the geo fever again!

bonblu

I have been itching to get back into geocaching again.. according to my stats of found geocaches, I must have this fever the beginning of EVERY year...lol!!

But,this year I want to make it a more regular activity......there are so many geocaches around that I've never explored, and yes....many that I've searched for and never found....I know the weather is going to get cold and nasty, but heck....THAT is when I'll look for footprints!! (teeheehee!!)

My hubby, (CRU), and my mom and dog (my "crew") have gone another day with me.....fun searching with all of them.....

I am working on some new caches to hide in our area....have submitted a few in the last week.....(hoping for approval soon)and working on some more fun hide ideas...

hoping my geo fever will catch my brothers again (and continue with my "cru").......

Happy New Year...and Happy Caching!!!

I have been itching to get back into geocaching again.. according to my stats of found geocaches, I must have this fever the beginning of EVERY year...lol!!

But,this year I want to make it a more regular activity......there are so many geocaches around that I've never explored, and yes....many that I've searched for and never found....I know the weather is going to get cold and nasty, but heck....THAT is when I'll look for footprints!! (teeheehee!!)

My hubby, (CRU), and my mom and dog (my "crew") have gone another day with me.....fun searching with all of them.....

I am working on some new caches to hide in our area....have submitted a few in the last week.....(hoping for approval soon)and working on some more fun hide ideas...

hoping my geo fever will catch my brothers again (and continue with my "cru").......

Happy New Year...and Happy Caching!!!

Happy Caching backatcha! I notice I've had some HUGE slumps over the years. Luckily it's something you can always go back to. And you can make it be whatever you want it to be: power trails and numbers, awesome hikes through parks, social time with pals etc etc. Have fun and cache on! :D :D :D

I cooled off a bit, late last year after letting my streak lapse after 5 straight years. It was time consuming, a bit frustrating and the cost was ramping up as there were fewer caches along my usual drives.

Saved up my pennies and bought a Jeep.

Now I'm itching to get back into caching :)

Nice! I would love to have a Jeep as our caching vehicle! Enjoy!