100th Cache Suggestions

Accident Prone Hiker

Heck, you have ALREADY logged some of the best caches for miles around, such as Thousand Steps Cache, among many others. But I'll try to offer some suggestions anyways!

Generally, you can't go too wrong by checking out any of the caches listed on my profile page under The Leprechauns' Top 10% Greatest Cache Hunts

Some great hard terrain Pennsylvania caches that you HAVEN'T already found include:

Slippery Rock Creek by Puppyman (2.5/4.0)

Heart Attack at Sunrise by SlimJim28 and Tonsil (4.0/4.0)

Swamp Thing by H2Oboy (3.5/3.5)

Permit me to also suggest, with great humility, my own Elves in the Heights multicache (4.0/2.5) - considered to be the crown jewel of Leprechaun cache placements.

And, of course, last but not least, you cannot go wrong by choosing one of the caches placed by Quest Master that you haven't already logged. Any cache from Southwest PA's best cache hider is a good choice for milestone finds.

Good luck in making your choice and in finding the one you choose! I look forward to posting in the 'congratulations' thread.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Some mornings, it just doesn't pay to chew through the leather straps. - Emo Phillips

10 miles or greater? Yikes, not within 75 miles of Pittsburgh. You'd better look to more remote areas, like Allegheny National Forest. There are some very challenging long hikes and multicaches up there. Probably the same is true in West Virginia back country. Both areas are outside of the territory I'm familiar with, however.

Some mornings, it just doesn't pay to chew through the leather straps. - Emo Phillips

Here's a thought: String together two already daunting caches into an uber-hunt. Check out Alliance Furnace and Creek Falls, both placed by Quest Master along the same evil creek. Both are hard to get to. Hiking along the creek from one to the other would double the challenge.