How do I find a list of my found caches?

mrsbluemacs

I need a list of all the geocaches I have found - I thought there was such a list under my profile but now I can't find it. Has it been removed? If not, how would I go about finding a list of all my finds (including those now archived) without looking for smiley faces all over the country?

Thank you

MrsBlueMacs

I need a list of all the geocaches I have found - I thought there was such a list under my profile but now I can't find it. Has it been removed? If not, how would I go about finding a list of all my finds (including those now archived) without looking for smiley faces all over the country?

Thank you

MrsBlueMacs

http://www.geocaching.com/my/default.aspx

Quick View | Lists | Geocaches (Yours) (Recently Viewed) | Trackable Items (Yours) | Trackables Inventory | Trackables Collection | Souvenirs | Statistics | Benchmarks | Member Features | Your Friends

http://www.geocaching.com/my/geocaches.aspx

Your Geocaching Logs This Month (Max 15 Logs Shown)

Show: Attended, Didn't find it, Enable Listing, Found it, Needs Archived, Needs Maintenance, Owner Maintenance, Post Reviewer Note, Temporarily Disable Listing, Update Coordinates, Will Attend, Write note, All Logs

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol

From your profile page, follow the Geocaches link. From there, you can click on the specific type of log you're interested in (e.g., Found it, Attended, or Write note).

Or, from your profile page, click the "Stat Bar" on the right, the one with your find and hide counts. That link takes you to your public profile. From there, you can click on the Geocaches tab, which has an All Geocache Finds link.

Or, as a premium member, you can use the special "My Finds" PQ, described in this Help Center article:

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=117

This is quite an old thread but I find nothing more recent.

Can someone point me to my list of "finds" (logs) that includes the date of my find?

The displayed list on the "By Username (Found) - User: az_pistolero" shows the Date Placed (not Date Logged) though it's clearly sorted by most recent find first.  Noodling through to find the date of the find by searching each cache's logs is quite time consuming.

Even the download available on that page doesn't include the Date Logged in the <waypoint> element.

I thought perhaps Project-GC might have such a query.   The site has lots of cool queries but nothing as mundane as I'm seeking.

Am puzzling over some caches I logged in the last half of last year that seem to have dissappeared.

1 hour ago, az_pistolero said:

Can someone point me to my list of "finds" (logs) that includes the date of my find?

The displayed list on the "By Username (Found) - User: az_pistolero" shows the Date Placed (not Date Logged) though it's clearly sorted by most recent find first.  Noodling through to find the date of the find by searching each cache's logs is quite time consuming.

Maybe I'm having an off day and not understanding, but when I click on "show all logs for geocaches on my profile dashboard, and click on "Your Geocache Logs (filtered by found type) - Found It" it has all caches found by date I found them, not by the date placed.

Recent finds first.   I don't have that many finds, but if looking by date, it's simple to scroll down.

The "new" profile does the same,  under "geocaches", simply click on "Logs", then "Found it" when it takes you to that page.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1
1 hour ago, az_pistolero said:

The displayed list on the "By Username (Found) - User: az_pistolero" shows the Date Placed (not Date Logged) though it's clearly sorted by most recent find first. 

Perhaps you are missing a column?  Mine shows Date placed, then next to that is the date I found it as well as the most recent find on that cache.  Do you see something different?

image.png.12f7b8f63db28ccb56362956f3a0860b.png

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1
2 hours ago, az_pistolero said:

Am puzzling over some caches I logged in the last half of last year that seem to have dissappeared.

I can see finds in Idaho, Washington, Oregon for June and July, then a gap until November, with more finds in Washington and Idaho.  What caches are missing? (GC Codes?)

ETA: I could post a screen shot of what I see on your profile, but not without your permission.  Perhaps you can post a screen shot of what you see on your own profile?

Edited by CAVinoGal
2 hours ago, az_pistolero said:

4 minutes ago, CAVinoGal said:

Perhaps you are missing a column? 

You beat me to it.  Was getting too wordy on just the profile page to include that one too.   :) 

• Funny 1
3 hours ago, Samsokof said:

Can anybody tell me how to get a list of my found caches in the app? I can find it when logging on to my profile in Chrome, but not in the app? I am premium member. TIA

In the app, there is not a way to do that, directly.  If you have less than 1000 finds (I see you have 3 to date) you can create a PQ or run the My Finds PQ; that will automatically create a list in the app. (Oops, I just tried that and I don't get the list with the My Finds - perhaps because I have over 1000 finds?)  I'm just curious, why do you want/need the list of found caches in the app?

• Upvote 1