Arts and Crafts Movement

I think the problem with this would be the over prevalence of these houses. There are communities where there are hundreds bungalow houses.

I agree. Of course in some places these are nowhere to be found. In other places they are ubiquitous. Pasadena, California, would be one example. There is an entire district with hundreds of homes designated as the Bungalow Historic District. And that is just one concentration with examples of Arts and Crafts and Bungalow styles throughout the city. It is really a nice architectural design that is very appealing. Not an impossible undertaking. I don't think I would bother to repost many.

I think the problem with this would be the over prevalence of these houses. There are communities where there are hundreds bungalow houses.

I wonder if there would be any way to separate the exceptional from the mundane.

I doubt it.

This gets into the purely subjective. Who determines what is exceptional and according to what criteria? Some of these exceptional ones are on the National Register of Historic Places. One NRHP Historic District, at least, includes hundreds. (So all of those have a category.) So, many of the exceptional examples may have other categories they could be placed in.

I wonder if there would be any way to separate the exceptional from the mundane.

I doubt it.

This gets into the purely subjective. Who determines what is exceptional and according to what criteria? Some of these exceptional ones are on the National Register of Historic Places. One NRHP Historic District, at least, includes hundreds. (So all of those have a category.) So, many of the exceptional examples may have other categories they could be placed in.

Could we maybe identify these communities with a high prevalence up front and require that in these communities there be, for example, 2 bungalows next to each other in order to waymark them, or 3 bungalows next to each other, etc.