Un-drop

Ragfoot

Is there any way to un-drop a trackable? I accidently logged that I dropped several trackables that I had no intention of dropping. One of the trackables is my Jeep and another one is my Prius, neither of which I intend to leave in a cache. In this case, neither vehicle was even in the state that I accidently dropped them. I know that I can "pick them up" again, but I really don't want the added bogus mileage to be added to the trackable number.

Is there any way to un-drop a trackable? I accidently logged that I dropped several trackables that I had no intention of dropping. One of the trackables is my Jeep and another one is my Prius, neither of which I intend to leave in a cache. In this case, neither vehicle was even in the state that I accidently dropped them. I know that I can "pick them up" again, but I really don't want the added bogus mileage to be added to the trackable number.

You will need to retrieve the items from that cache which you should be able to do as a matter of course because you'll still have them in your posession.

Secondly go to your drop log on the tb page. Then you should see a few symbols on the log. One of which is a pencil. Hover over it and it should say edit log. Click on that. It will take you to the log. Then hit the dustbin icon to delete log. It will ask you if you are sure and click yes. And your done. Repeat for each tb this happened with.

You will need to retrieve the items from that cache which you should be able to do as a matter of course because you'll still have them in your posession.

Secondly go to your drop log on the tb page. Then you should see a few symbols on the log. One of which is a pencil. Hover over it and it should say edit log. Click on that. It will take you to the log. Then hit the dustbin icon to delete log. It will ask you if you are sure and click yes. And your done. Repeat for each tb this happened with.

I tried that with one of them. Bear and Ragged was correct though. Of course it is in my possession again, but even though the drop log was deleted it still shows that the trackable had been somewhere that it really hadn't been.