Corrected Coords/Personal Note

Play Cache

Nothing happens when I click on the pencil I get the floating "Correct these Coordinates" when I hover, but won't recognize the click. I also can't add a personal note. Also having an issue with the cache page showing me previous logs. Maybe it's the slow internet gremlins on my end trying to prevent me working on any more puzzle caches.

Nothing happens when I click on the pencil I get the floating "Correct these Coordinates" when I hover, but won't recognize the click. I also can't add a personal note. Also having an issue with the cache page showing me previous logs. Maybe it's the slow internet gremlins on my end trying to prevent me working on any more puzzle caches.

The previous logs are showing or aren't?

Are you using a computer or a phone? If a computer, what browser?

What is the GC code of the cache in question?

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol

Hmm. I've tried to access the corrected coordinates "pencil" with a laptop, a PC and an iPad. Still no logs showing. It must be our internet out here since no one else seems to be causing the issues.

What's the GC code?

If there's a problem, then I wouldn't be able to input corrected coordinates, either.

B.

Hmm. I've tried to access the corrected coordinates "pencil" with a laptop, a PC and an iPad. Still no logs showing. It must be our internet out here since no one else seems to be causing the issues.

What's the GC code?

If there's a problem, then I wouldn't be able to input corrected coordinates, either.

B.

I doubt that the issue only exist for one GC code. I've solved about a dozen puzzles over the last few days and have been able to use the corrected coordinates feature on all of them. As Moun10bike suggests, it sounds like a browser configuration issue.

It wasn't just happening with one GC as I was trying to input info. into several GCs. Yesterday I was able to input one Corrected Coord. and one Personal Note. Still not showing the logs, though. I'm thinking now that it's possible we have gone over some limit on our satellite internet and are getting limited internet data. Several computer antics that I'm trying to do seem to be slowed down - which doesn't exactly help with puzzle-solving! I don't know, but I'll see what happens as we hit January. But thanks everyone.

Edited by Play Cache