Apply a Geo decal?

acachebox

I have an auto Geo decal. It is a white figure on clear background. In order to read the TB number I think it should be mounted on the inside of the window. Problem is the window is dark. Am i missing something or do i have the wrong decal?

There's a vinyl version for the outside of a car. If you place that decal right up against the window, does it show up at all?

I have an auto Geo decal. It is a white figure on clear background. In order to read the TB number I think it should be mounted on the inside of the window. Problem is the window is dark. Am i missing something or do i have the wrong decal?

There's a vinyl version for the outside of a car. If you place that decal right up against the window, does it show up at all?

If I place the decal on the outside of the window the text will be backwards. If I place it on the inside the window will block it because of he darkness of the window. This is assuming the surface of the decal that goes against the window is the surface that is pealed of the backing that the decal is shipped on.

Test your decal by exposing a small bit by one corner to see which side of it is the sticky side. Then you will know on which side of the glass it should be placed.

If it gets reversed when placed outside the glass, just call it a "Puzzle" traveller, where those wishing to discover it must first translate or decipher it.

Test your decal by exposing a small bit by one corner to see which side of it is the sticky side. Then you will know on which side of the glass it should be placed.

If it gets reversed when placed outside the glass, just call it a "Puzzle" traveller, where those wishing to discover it must first translate or decipher it.

A very interesting idea. Have to look into that.