Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
raivis_s

flag counting

85 posts in this topic

I will have flight through Istanbul, so i will add Turkey also to your counter 👍🏼

My top is

1. Latvia

2. USA

3. Germany

4. Hungary

5. Lithuania, China

My 5 Top visitors are from:

1. United States

2. Japan

3. Germany

4. United Kingdom

5. Canada

I myself do not travel that much, unfortunately, although I wish I could.

Hi, right now I am in Serbia, added serbian flag most of you, if you need leave a message here.

Thanks or Xвала in Serbian, raivis_s!

Serbia (RS), confirmed!

Awesome!

I will have flight through Istanbul, so i will add Turkey also to your counter

My top is

1. Latvia

2. USA

3. Germany

4. Hungary

5. Lithuania, China

I should probably check my own profile when I travel. I've found caches in Turkey but don't have a flag for it on my counter. There are actually several countries in which I've found a cache but I don't have a flag for it on my counter: Ethiopia, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Mexico, Cuba, Italy, Japan, and United Arab Emirates are all missing.

I've got 25 flags on my counter and have found caches in 24 countries.

Edited by NYPaddleCacher

Thanks to all those who have visited my profile, my flag counter has reappeared and my current top 5 are:

Great Britain

USA

Germany

Latvia/Canada

Belgium

I'd like to get a few more US states and Canadian provinces as well.

Domo!!!

Visited everyone's Geocaching profile now, and I seem to have awarded the new flag of Japan to a few of you. :laughing:

Good Luck & Cache On!

~ Dr.MORO

Domo!!!

Visited everyone's Geocaching profile now, and I seem to have awarded the new flag of Japan to a few of you. :laughing:

Good Luck & Cache On!

~ Dr.MORO

Thanks. I did some geocaching there a few years ago but before I added a flag counter. My profile shows Japan was added 22 hours ago. I'll be in Iceland next week and will try to remember to visit profiles of those posting here.

Hi, I am looking for some new flags on my GC profile, please visit my page

https://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=6d170938-c579-4c1e-a699-890536fee4e2

If you would like a South African flag post a reply with your profile and I will give your page a visit too

thank you

I've already got a SA flag (and have found a cache there as well). I keep forgetting when I travel to check this thread and visit projects for those with flag counters. There are quite a few countries in which I've found a cache but because I haven't checked my own profile I don't have visitor flags for many of them.

If anyone want from Bulgaria, let me know ;)

If anyone want from Bulgaria, let me know ;)

Looks like you visited my profile yesterday. Thanks for the flag

Soon I will go on vacation to UAE via Moscow, if anyone want flag count from United Arab Emirates and Russia, let me know ;)

Soon I will go on vacation to UAE via Moscow, if anyone want flag count from United Arab Emirates and Russia, let me know ;)

I'd like them. I've found a cache in UAE but don't have a flag from a visitor.

Got to you new flags from UAE and Russia :)

Oh, are you still there?

Would love to have both flags... :anicute:

Oh, are you still there?

Would love to have both flags... :anicute:

I'd like UAE too please if you are still there :)

I'm also trying to collect Canadian Provinces and US states if anyone wants to help out :)

Domo!!!

Visited most everyone listed here, from Japan!

~ Dr.MORO

Hola:

Te agrego una bandera desde Argentina.

Saludos

I'll be in Germany, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland at the end of September and if I can remember to do it,  I'll visit the profiles of all in this thread.  I imagine most have a few of those countries but Finland might be one that some don't have.

I just hit all the profiles of those that have posted in this thread from Finland. 

Just gave you the first (and only) non-square flag: Nepal!

4 hours ago, ludozone said:

Just gave you the first (and only) non-square flag: Nepal!

If you're responding to me, I'm not seeing the Nepal flag on my flag list. Hope you get a chance to find some geocaches there.  

Sorry NYPaddleCacher,  I was responding to Raivis_s but since you didn't have the Nepal flag I gave it to you too!

On 10/11/2017 at 5:59 AM, ludozone said:

Sorry NYPaddleCacher,  I was responding to Raivis_s but since you didn't have the Nepal flag I gave it to you too!

Thanks.  Got it.  There's a good chance that I'll be going to Kenya (and possibly, Uganda)  in January.  If I can remember I'll try to visit all the profiles here to add that flag.  I've actually landed at Nairobi airport in Kenya 4 times but have never made it outside the airport.  This would be my 7th trip to the continent.  

On 15/10/2017 at 10:03 PM, SEMY said:

Just made a visit from the tropic island Curacao, enjoy :-)

c.gif

Thank you :)

On 16/10/2017 at 2:13 PM, NYPaddleCacher said:

Thanks.  Got it.  There's a good chance that I'll be going to Kenya (and possibly, Uganda)  in January.  If I can remember I'll try to visit all the profiles here to add that flag.  I've actually landed at Nairobi airport in Kenya 4 times but have never made it outside the airport.  This would be my 7th trip to the continent.  

Please visit back profile page, Africa countries are rare :)

On 11/10/2017 at 0:59 PM, ludozone said:

Thank you :)

Dont forget you can visit again profile page from the same IP adress after 2-3 days, it will count another time :)

4 minutes ago, raivis_s said:

Please visit back profile page, Africa countries are rare :)

I don't have the specific dates confirmed but confidence in going in late January has gone up since my last post.  I'm working on a project with an organization in Narobi and the contractual agreement now specifically include a budget line for me to travel there.  There are some really good airfares from NYC to Nairobi right now too (less than $700 r/t).  I just need to remember to get onto the forums and visit this sub-forum while I'm there.  

14 hours ago, NYPaddleCacher said:

I don't have the specific dates confirmed but confidence in going in late January has gone up since my last post.  I'm working on a project with an organization in Narobi and the contractual agreement now specifically include a budget line for me to travel there.  There are some really good airfares from NYC to Nairobi right now too (less than $700 r/t).  I just need to remember to get onto the forums and visit this sub-forum while I'm there.  

Yes, African country flags, please! :P

I think I hit all the profiles for those that have posted here.  You all should have Cuba on your flag counter now.  

On 2018/3/5 at 1:03 PM, NYPaddleCacher said:

I think I hit all the profiles for those that have posted here.  You all should have Cuba on your flag counter now.  

YES!!! Thanks you so much! 48th County on my Flag Counter!

17 hours ago, Dr.MORO said:

YES!!! Thanks you so much! 48th County on my Flag Counter!

Good.  I had a limited amount of internet time while I was there.  While my hotel had good wifi one has to buy an internet access card from the government run communications company, Etecsa.  Fortunately there was an Etecsa office just across the road from my hotel.  Each card gives you 1 hour of internet time and costs $1.50.  I *still* haven't been able to make my travel arrangements for the trip to Kenya that I posted about a few months ago.  It was originally supposed to happen in January, but the contract for the project I'm going to work on still hasn't been signed so it's looking more like the trip won't happen until April.  Meanwhile, during my trip to Cuba I met with someone that has invited me to a workshop in August in Belgium but I imagine most here already have a Belgian flag.  

Dang.  I just realized that I didn't look at my own profile while I was Cuba so don't have a Cuban flag on my page.  There's a chance I may go back in the fall though.