raivis_s

I will have flight through Istanbul, so i will add Turkey also to your counter

My top is

1. Latvia

2. USA

3. Germany

4. Hungary

5. Lithuania, China

I should probably check my own profile when I travel. I've found caches in Turkey but don't have a flag for it on my counter. There are actually several countries in which I've found a cache but I don't have a flag for it on my counter: Ethiopia, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Mexico, Cuba, Italy, Japan, and United Arab Emirates are all missing.

I've got 25 flags on my counter and have found caches in 24 countries.

Edited by NYPaddleCacher

Domo!!!

Visited everyone's Geocaching profile now, and I seem to have awarded the new flag of Japan to a few of you. :laughing:

Good Luck & Cache On!

~ Dr.MORO

Thanks. I did some geocaching there a few years ago but before I added a flag counter. My profile shows Japan was added 22 hours ago. I'll be in Iceland next week and will try to remember to visit profiles of those posting here.

Hi, I am looking for some new flags on my GC profile, please visit my page

https://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=6d170938-c579-4c1e-a699-890536fee4e2

If you would like a South African flag post a reply with your profile and I will give your page a visit too

thank you

I've already got a SA flag (and have found a cache there as well). I keep forgetting when I travel to check this thread and visit projects for those with flag counters. There are quite a few countries in which I've found a cache but because I haven't checked my own profile I don't have visitor flags for many of them.

Soon I will go on vacation to UAE via Moscow, if anyone want flag count from United Arab Emirates and Russia, let me know ;)

I'd like them. I've found a cache in UAE but don't have a flag from a visitor.

Got to you new flags from UAE and Russia :)

Oh, are you still there?

Would love to have both flags... :anicute:

Soon I will go on vacation to UAE via Moscow, if anyone want flag count from United Arab Emirates and Russia, let me know ;)

I'd like them. I've found a cache in UAE but don't have a flag from a visitor.

Got to you new flags from UAE and Russia :)

Oh, are you still there?

Would love to have both flags... :anicute:

I'd like UAE too please if you are still there :)

I'm also trying to collect Canadian Provinces and US states if anyone wants to help out :)

On 10/11/2017 at 5:59 AM, ludozone said:

Sorry NYPaddleCacher,  I was responding to Raivis_s but since you didn't have the Nepal flag I gave it to you too!

Thanks.  Got it.  There's a good chance that I'll be going to Kenya (and possibly, Uganda)  in January.  If I can remember I'll try to visit all the profiles here to add that flag.  I've actually landed at Nairobi airport in Kenya 4 times but have never made it outside the airport.  This would be my 7th trip to the continent.  

On 16/10/2017 at 2:13 PM, NYPaddleCacher said:

Thanks.  Got it.  There's a good chance that I'll be going to Kenya (and possibly, Uganda)  in January.  If I can remember I'll try to visit all the profiles here to add that flag.  I've actually landed at Nairobi airport in Kenya 4 times but have never made it outside the airport.  This would be my 7th trip to the continent.  

Please visit back profile page, Africa countries are rare :)

4 minutes ago, raivis_s said:

Please visit back profile page, Africa countries are rare :)

I don't have the specific dates confirmed but confidence in going in late January has gone up since my last post.  I'm working on a project with an organization in Narobi and the contractual agreement now specifically include a budget line for me to travel there.  There are some really good airfares from NYC to Nairobi right now too (less than $700 r/t).  I just need to remember to get onto the forums and visit this sub-forum while I'm there.  

14 hours ago, NYPaddleCacher said:

I don't have the specific dates confirmed but confidence in going in late January has gone up since my last post.  I'm working on a project with an organization in Narobi and the contractual agreement now specifically include a budget line for me to travel there.  There are some really good airfares from NYC to Nairobi right now too (less than $700 r/t).  I just need to remember to get onto the forums and visit this sub-forum while I'm there.  

Yes, African country flags, please! :P

17 hours ago, Dr.MORO said:

YES!!! Thanks you so much! 48th County on my Flag Counter!

Good.  I had a limited amount of internet time while I was there.  While my hotel had good wifi one has to buy an internet access card from the government run communications company, Etecsa.  Fortunately there was an Etecsa office just across the road from my hotel.  Each card gives you 1 hour of internet time and costs $1.50.  I *still* haven't been able to make my travel arrangements for the trip to Kenya that I posted about a few months ago.  It was originally supposed to happen in January, but the contract for the project I'm going to work on still hasn't been signed so it's looking more like the trip won't happen until April.  Meanwhile, during my trip to Cuba I met with someone that has invited me to a workshop in August in Belgium but I imagine most here already have a Belgian flag.  

Dang.  I just realized that I didn't look at my own profile while I was Cuba so don't have a Cuban flag on my page.  There's a chance I may go back in the fall though.  

On 11/17/2017 at 9:30 PM, Dr.MORO said:

Yes, African country flags, please! :P

After several delays I finally got confirmed dates for a trip to Kenya and have already booked my flights.  I'll hit up profiles here when I'm in Kenya from June 3rd until the 11th.  Maybe this time I can remember to visit my own profile so that I can add a Kenyan flag to my flag counter.

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, NYPaddleCacher said:

After several delays I finally got confirmed dates for a trip to Kenya and have already booked my flights.  I'll hit up profiles here when I'm in Kenya from June 3rd until the 11th.  Maybe this time I can remember to visit my own profile so that I can add a Kenyan flag to my flag counter.

Awesome! Look forward to seeing the Kenya flag added to my Flag Counter in June.

BTW, if anyone here does not have the Japanese flag, I can add it to you in about a month.

18 hours ago, SEMY said:

Added Curacao to some profiles. Missed anybody? Send me a message. Have a good one!

My flag counter shows that Curacao was added on March 18, but it only shows 1 visitor.

I need one more flag to hit 40 countries.  I may be adding Kenya when I visit there in a few weeks.  

2 hours ago, NYPaddleCacher said:

Hey all flag counters.

Look for a flag from Kenya this weekend (Sunday).  I'm arriving late Saturday night but will get online on Sunday and visit the profiles from those that have posted here.

Awesome!!! Thanks NYPaddleCacher!

As I mentioned, currently on my way to the land of the rising sun, so I will visit others' profile here, just in case.

Safe travels!

On 2018/5/31 at 10:35 PM, Dr.MORO said:

Awesome!!! Thanks NYPaddleCacher!

As I mentioned, currently on my way to the land of the rising sun, so I will visit others' profile here, just in case.

Safe travels!

AND just visited profiles of everyone on this tread, from Japan.

Enjoy!

20 hours ago, raivis_s said:

Remember after 2-3 days you can visit profile again and it will count another new flag! Visited you all guys, hope you will visit my profile page back :)

Greetings from Belgium.  I was just in Luxembourg last weekend but forgot to check the thread and log visits for those with flag counters.  There's a possibility that I might go to South Africa in the fall and to Botswana for a few days.  If so, I'll try to remember to check in here and visit profile pages.