Oregon 650T Mounts?

infiniteMPG

Santa was very kind to me this year and found a brand new Oregon 650T under the tree (thank you Paddler Found!!!). Been using a Garmin MAP60CSx for ages and have a nice mount for that on a suction cup stand that mounts on the top of my kayak. Also have a mount to clip it on that is on the handlebars of my mountain bike and my road bike. This uses a cradle that the GPSr mounts in and then that cradle has that odd double bump clip that slides into the mounts that are on my 'yak and bikes :

41o9FmZGwTL._SY355_.jpg

Now that I have the 650T I was wondering if there is a cradle that the 650T can mount in to that has the same rear slide in clip part that my MAP60 uses so I don't have to start completely over buying all new mounts for my bikes and kayak? Searched around and can't seem to locate anything.

Thanks!

Looks like the Garmin cart mount would work

The cart mount has holes in the base to screw it to some surface, the one I showed has a suction cup base to adhere to the top deck of the kayak. The main thing I was looking for was a device that the 650T would mount in to and then it would have the same rear-side profile as the old MAP60CSx mount so the base units on my bikes and my kayak would accept the 650T or if I wanted to throw the MAP60CSx back on I could do that, too.

Looking for the rear side like the MAP60CSx clip uses but in a cradle that the Oregon 650T can clip in to. This is the rear of the MAP60CSx mount that I am looking for :

GARMIN-BACK.jpg

The profile on the left on the back and the front a clip that holds the 650T