Taco Bell blocks Geocaching .com

Mn-treker

Wow, this first world problem is mighty troublesome, isn't it? Just imagine, though, it you were someone who had a Taco Bell nearby, you're down on your luck, and managed to scrape together enough to buy a taco. Guess that person wouldn't worry too much about any website being blocked, would they? Think that's not likely? I saw a man in a WinCo once who was going through his pockets to get enough to buy a doughnut. He was at another register, and the person behind him paid for it for him. Life's small kindnesses.....

Well this Taco Bell issue must be regional. I just went to one in Coon Rapids Minnesota and was blocked again.

When I first reported this it was in Blaine Minnesota. So I would guess all the local Taco Bells are doing it.

they may have the right to do it but it is very bad business to do so. When you offer a service you need to make sure

that you do not block out non harmful stuff. After all the library does not do it.

Well this Taco Bell issue must be regional. I just went to one in Coon Rapids Minnesota and was blocked again.

When I first reported this it was in Blaine Minnesota. So I would guess all the local Taco Bells are doing it.

Here in Fayetteville, GA, the Taco Bell underwent a renovation for the past month. The work required cranes and everything. It's much roomier inside now. So check out a Taco Bell that has been renovated. Maybe the new router just hasn't been fully configured yet. It's not blocking GC now.

But McDonalds is much easier to find. When I arrive at a town that has a Taco Bell, it has McDonalds, too. McDonalds has pretty good coffee. Taco Bell has a bewildering menu of stuff that tastes weird. They once had a selection of gorditas I actually liked (I don't mean the new crunch or Doritos kind), that I don't even see on the menu anymore. I can't imagine sitting there in a strange town, wondering why I didn't go to McDonalds so I could have a cup of coffee with the wifi.

OK, sure, McD's is a half mile down the street. So I can load a PQ since I'm here already. :anibad:

Edited by kunarion