Stashes in Allegheny National Forest

Guest nwpaexplorer

Guest nwpaexplorer

Cobra ninja recently sent me an email asking me to join in on this forum because of my location. Well I currently have one stash in the Allegheny National Forest(ANF). I call it El Crack. Please take a look on the main GeoCaching page and look at the Pennsylvania page or type in the 16365 zip code. I plan to set more stashes in the early spring as the snow begins to melt. There are so many great places in the ANF to hide. El Crack is a big boulder area with lots of rock climbing, bouldering and hiking. I chose it because I realize that most GeoCaches are avid rock climbers and hikers and this way you are not just driving hours to find the stash, but you can do other things too. I plan to move up towards the Kinzua Dam with some of my stashes in the spring. This is a great area if you are not familiar with it. There is a huge lake, a beach, places to rock climb, hike and go caving. I really recommend checking it out if you enjoy any of these events. If you ever are in the area and want to go rock climbing please send me and email and I'll give ya my phone number and we can hook up.

------------------

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Chad Warren

The Northwestern PA Explorer

chad.warren@westpa.net