Cemertary Caches

Natureboy44

Does anyone have any info as to whether or not there are restrictions on caches in cemetaries? I've done 3 virtual caches in cemetaries in Colorado, however what I have in mind is a little more elaborate. Therefore, before spending the time/effort in setting it up, i thought I seek the wisdom of my fello NE cachers.

Well, there's this one hunt I went on, where we hiked a while and ended up in this public cemetary not far from Aliquippa. I thought it seemed strange at first, I mean it said something about a children's playground on the cache page, but I've screwed those things up before, so I rolled with it. Well, I got to the coords and here it was at a grave, right there in the middle of the place. I would have just given up then and there but the dirt around it was all soft and stuff like it was recently dug. So I went at it figuring I had come this far, and pretty soon I found the cache! It was the biggest container I have found yet, and wood too! What was awesome was that I was FTF, because there was a ring and a wristwatch! w00t! I wanted to trade fair but I only hade some Pokemon cards and a rubber frog. That was one of the best caches ever! I hope I get to do more like that...

------------------------------

Have you had your house checked for Rae Dawn Chong?

presuming you aren't thinking of a virtual which would likely not be approved under the new guidelines, you just need to be respectful. I doubt the approvers would be a stumbling block as they can't see what you've done, just make sure that the spot doesnt interfere with anyone's main reason for being there (i.e. to grieve)

I personally find them very interesting as they usually take you to a really interesting headstone, mausoleum or something similar. Done tastefully they can be a welcome diversion from the typical tres stump or pile of rocks and logs...