Going to Delaware

WVDan

My company is going to send me to Delaware for a while. I was wondering if there were any geocachers that I could go along with if I get some free time. I'll be in Dover, but can't tell much more than that cause I've never been there before. I'll be at Century Engineering's office in Dover if that helps any.

Hi WVDan,

I live in WV myself but I am orginally from Delaware. We were home visiting friends and relatives over the Easter holiday so I worked in a little caching. I was surprised at how many caches there were. From my parents zip code there were 32 caches within 10 miles. Nothing like the long distances between caches in WV. If you have time to head North (maybe 50 miles from Dover) there is a great bunch of caches at the Fairhill Nature Resource Management Area. One stop nets you 10 caches (2 multis and 8 regular caches). http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=9584 When are you heading to Delaware?

quote:
Originally posted by Bookworm3:

...When are you heading to Delaware?

The company can't make up their mind, but I believe it's going to be Tuesday. However, it could be next week now. They seem to think I can just up and go any time, but they're going to be hurting when they find out I'm NOT going in June.