Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 4
Tante.Hossi

email problems?

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, QuarrellaDeVil said:

The last e-mail I got from the system was 8:52 AM today.  Anybody else not getting notifications?

Me. Maybe it's a Texas thang?

Share this post


Link to post

The "Category Accepted in Peer Review" email continues not to work. :(

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

I got one officer promotion email and 0 waymark confirmation or approval emails in the last 3 Days, even though I have had WMs posted and approved every day. HELLLPPPP

Share this post


Link to post

Waymarking notification emails have been working fine for me, even after your posts. So your problem is not on the Groundspeak side.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hmmmm - let me take a look at my yahoo then. :)

Fi and elyob I appreciate your reponses. For some reason, yahoo decided all my Geocaching and Waymarking emails were spam. I hope all is straightened out on my end now 

Edited by Benchmark Blasterz
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hello community I no longer receive Waymarking notification emails, what is it for you, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, pmaupin said:

Hello community I no longer receive Waymarking notification emails, what is it for you, thanks.

I've been receiving notifications of visits and approvals all day.  Any change for you at this point?

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, QuarrellaDeVil said:

I've been receiving notifications of visits and approvals all day.  Any change for you at this point?

I have also been getting emails all day. Seems like a normal Waymarking day for my inbox. Usually receive about 50-150 emails a day from Waymarking and so far, nothing out of the ordinary for me. Have you checked your spam folder? Sometimes Grounspeak will change the email address and your email will think it's spam. This has happened when geocaching introduced the message center. I had to manually override it. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, bluesnote said:

I have also been getting emails all day. Seems like a normal Waymarking day for my inbox. Usually receive about 50-150 emails a day from Waymarking and so far, nothing out of the ordinary for me. Have you checked your spam folder? Sometimes Grounspeak will change the email address and your email will think it's spam. This has happened when geocaching introduced the message center. I had to manually override it. 

Thank you very much, indeed all emails were in spam, and notifications were blocked.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 4

×