Sign in to follow this  
Followers 4
Tante.Hossi

email problems?

Waymarking notification emails have been working fine for me, even after your posts. So your problem is not on the Groundspeak side.

• Upvote 1

Hmmmm - let me take a look at my yahoo then. :)

Fi and elyob I appreciate your reponses. For some reason, yahoo decided all my Geocaching and Waymarking emails were spam. I hope all is straightened out on my end now 

Edited by Benchmark Blasterz
  • Upvote 1

Hello community I no longer receive Waymarking notification emails, what is it for you, thanks.

10 hours ago, pmaupin said:

Hello community I no longer receive Waymarking notification emails, what is it for you, thanks.

I've been receiving notifications of visits and approvals all day.  Any change for you at this point?

4 hours ago, QuarrellaDeVil said:

I've been receiving notifications of visits and approvals all day.  Any change for you at this point?

I have also been getting emails all day. Seems like a normal Waymarking day for my inbox. Usually receive about 50-150 emails a day from Waymarking and so far, nothing out of the ordinary for me. Have you checked your spam folder? Sometimes Grounspeak will change the email address and your email will think it's spam. This has happened when geocaching introduced the message center. I had to manually override it. 

6 hours ago, bluesnote said:

I have also been getting emails all day. Seems like a normal Waymarking day for my inbox. Usually receive about 50-150 emails a day from Waymarking and so far, nothing out of the ordinary for me. Have you checked your spam folder? Sometimes Grounspeak will change the email address and your email will think it's spam. This has happened when geocaching introduced the message center. I had to manually override it. 

Thank you very much, indeed all emails were in spam, and notifications were blocked.