GPSmap 62sc

buckeyealum

GPSmap 62sc which has been working fine, up and quit displaying any maps or useful data today, for no apparent reason. Now all it shows is a blank screen with the "you are here arrow", and the long. and lat. coordinates across the top. It also tracks. But all of that is useless of course without the freakin' street maps! No idea why that (basecamp program) disappeared. Any way to get it back? Did I accidentally change some setting? Changing to new batteries made no difference. Thx

GPSmap 62sc which has been working fine, up and quit displaying any maps or useful data today, for no apparent reason. Now all it shows is a blank screen with the "you are here arrow", and the long. and lat. coordinates across the top. It also tracks. But all of that is useless of course without the freakin' street maps! No idea why that (basecamp program) disappeared. Any way to get it back? Did I accidentally change some setting? Changing to new batteries made no difference. Thx

On my 60csx the microSD card occasionally gets loose in it's mounting. To help avoid this situation I developed the practice of re-seating the card every time I fuss with the batteries. Of course this is only a possible issue with your unit if you have the maps on the microSD card.