Anyone geocaching in Slovenia?

rogermorse

I came here only to see there is no forum for the Slovenian region, but then there is none also for Switzerland, which is literally full of caches everywhere (I am here at the moment). There is the 'german speaking section' though which I presume integrates the german Swiss region.

Anyway I am degressing. It would be nice to find some geocacher in Ljubljana. I recently moved to Ljubljana and don't know anybody yet. If there is some fellow Geocacher in Ljubljana willing to join in geocaching hunt or just make friends, contact me. I also can't speak Slovenian at all at the moment....I have seen there is a Slovenian geocaching forum but I wanted to give a try here first.

Just let me know! Happy cache hunting to everybody!

I came here only to see there is no forum for the Slovenian region, but then there is none also for Switzerland, which is literally full of caches everywhere (I am here at the moment). There is the 'german speaking section' though which I presume integrates the german Swiss region.

Anyway I am degressing. It would be nice to find some geocacher in Ljubljana. I recently moved to Ljubljana and don't know anybody yet. If there is some fellow Geocacher in Ljubljana willing to join in geocaching hunt or just make friends, contact me. I also can't speak Slovenian at all at the moment....I have seen there is a Slovenian geocaching forum but I wanted to give a try here first.

Just let me know! Happy cache hunting to everybody!

I'll be in Bratislava on July 17 for the day. Is that close? Leeroyboy