The Venetian Mask 3 - World Wide Multi Event Project

oakcoins

Love the coin & very interested, if y'all will work with me on the date. The Krewe of Janus parade rolls here in my hometown in NE LA on the evening of Feb. 7, so I would definitely want my event to coincide with that! :) (Here in Louisiana, we celebrate an entire Mardi Gras season, beginning with 12th Night in January, building up to the actual Mardi Gras Tuesday.)

Despite mother nature having thrown a small wrench into the 81 degree weather the day before the day was cool (north wind) & sunny for the Mardi Gras Rio Grande Valley day and the cachers turned up in droves. The Geopoker games with hidden temp caches turned out pretty good, several learning how too's with the gps's (point and shoot/projecting a cache), simple puzzle caches and even a water tube cache to retrieve a key to open a locked cache container. Prizes were handed out and a group photo was taken be for we called it a day.

Still have a few geocoins available, contact me through my profile if interested.

d81a674c-30cf-4bce-848d-f6ef4b62ac88.jpg

407d354d-50a8-43eb-9ad5-3f7cfaaab6d7.jpg

I received an email from Janae at Oakcoins that said there were 19 versions with 9 participating in the trade. The actual mint numbers weren't mentioned.

1. Flash Mob (still available on their website)

2. Pink (still available on their website)

3. Geoswag (trade) (still available on their website)

4. Louisiana (trade)

5. Ckronos (trade)

6. Monterey (trade)

7. Rio Grande (trade)

8. Michigan (trade)

9. Abilene, Texas (trade) (80 minted)

10. North Carolina (trade) (50 minted)

11. South Africa (trade)

12. Farbenfroh

13. LI

14. Inkognito

15. Bicester

16. Portugal

17. DuBois

18. Carnival Netherlands

19. Naked (I think this was only given to event hosts)

20. Yuma (got this one from their website)

If there were more please add to this list along with mint numbers if you can. I also still have some North Carolina Mardi Gras geocoins available for sale. Please PM if interested.

Edited by gorfner

Add to gorfner's list:

21. Geoswag Coin & Pin Club version

22. Black Nickel (Geocaching.com webstore)

23. Gold (Geocaching.com webstore)

I have several of the Louisiana version left. Would love to trade for any version I don't already have (2015 LI, Farbenfroh, Inkognito, Bicester, Portugal, DuBois, Flash Mob, Black Nickel, or Gold).

50 minted of the Louisiana version. To trade or purchase, contact me thru my profile--I don't like pm's.

Photo of my coin on Post #23.

Edited by GoldBugGirl

I received an email from Janae at Oakcoins that said there were 19 versions with 9 participating in the trade. The actual mint numbers weren't mentioned.

1. Flash Mob (still available on their website)

2. Pink (still available on their website)

3. Geoswag (trade) (still available on their website)

4. Louisiana (trade)

5. Ckronos (trade)

6. Monterey (trade)

7. Rio Grande (trade)

8. Michigan (trade)

9. Abilene, Texas (trade) (80 minted)

10. North Carolina (trade) (50 minted)

11. South Africa (trade)

12. Farbenfroh

13. LI

14. Inkognito

15. Bicester

16. Portugal

17. DuBois

18. Carnival Netherlands

19. Naked (I think this was only given to event hosts)

20. Yuma (got this one from their website)

If there were more please add to this list along with mint numbers if you can. I also still have some North Carolina Mardi Gras geocoins available for sale. Please PM if interested.

50 made of the Rio Grande

Can someone please help me by letting me know who designed/sold the Portugal version of this coin? I paid for one on Jan 23rd and have still not received the coin. Nor have I received any response to an email. Thanks in advance!

Never mind! The pretty coin has since arrived in the mail!