Joyeux Noël mission

Laval K-9

Joyeux Noël mission a card and a coin 2015.

Little Update:

MISSION 1:

EMAIL SENT: NOVEMBER 15, 2015

NAME RECEIVED:NOVEMBER 25, 2015

MISSION SENT:DECEMBER 06, 2015

MISSION ARRIVED: DECEMBER 20, 2015

MISSION RECEIVED:

A big FTA for the Getzie family :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Clair thanks for the mail

Edited by Getzie family

Joyeux Noël mission a card and a coin 2015.

Little Update:

MISSION 1:

EMAIL SENT: NOVEMBER 15, 2015

NAME RECEIVED:NOVEMBER 25, 2015

MISSION SENT:DECEMBER 06, 2015

MISSION ARRIVED: DECEMBER 20, 2015

MISSION RECEIVED:

A big FTA for the Getzie family :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Clair thanks for the mail

If Pingo Rob receives his mission before you do, you will officially be the LTR. If not that will make you BLTR :P:laughing::anibad:

I don't know where these missions were sent from or the exact destination but I sent a coin to Germany from Michigan on December 9. It finally arrived today January 15. From the tracking it was held up in customs for almost a month. As of last week the receiver had not received a notice it was in customs at all. I think there is still hope that these missions will arrive. :)

Now donuts!! I like the lightly sugared ones the best-not powered sugar but granulated sugar. After that the ones with a slight glaze. Yum

I don't know where these missions were sent from or the exact destination but I sent a coin to Germany from Michigan on December 9. It finally arrived today January 15. From the tracking it was held up in customs for almost a month. As of last week the receiver had not received a notice it was in customs at all. I think there is still hope that these missions will arrive. :)

Thanks for the information! In fact they were mailed on December 23rd from the US to The Netherlands so they may still be stucked in customs :mad:

Awww.... I feel the love here, that is why everyone is geocaching family/community. :)

:signalviolin:Love is in the air, everytime I look around :signalviolin: ....especially in the geocaching community :wub:

A most comforting message Claire ...

f5de13c8-bb73-4400-a94d-c2e2cf95a7f8_l.jpg

We trust in your assurances that everything will come out alright ...

d6233c5e-cbfb-48af-908d-93d63b39a101_l.jpg

-------------------

we now return you to the state of waiting ... :omnomnom: :omnomnom: :omnomnom: :omnomnom:

I don't want this topic to disappear so, I'm bringing it back to the top :rolleyes:

From what LadyBee4T wrote about the package she sent over the pond back in December, I'm expecting the last 2 missions to arrive at destination on January 29th.

Feel free to make some predictions too. No prizes for the winner though, just the satisfaction of keeping this thread alive :laughing:

:santa: has not left the forum yet.

Sorry for the delay in posting pics. Thank you so much, Marjon & Rob for my beautiful coin and pathtag, as well as the very nice comments on your card!

d92f0d95-2da0-4e7a-87bd-513401615112.jpg

P.S. The chocolate was eaten a LONG time ago! Thanks for that, too! :)

Edited by steben6