Joyeux Noël mission

Laval K-9

Here is the December 28th early evening list of the people who didn't receive their missions or haven't say so :rolleyes:

sweetlife #5

Getzie family #2 (will be late)

Krazy_Kajun #2

Dofferson #2 (not yet)

pingos #2 Rob (will be late)

Hai&Ko #1 (not yet)

Dazzle007

TeamEccs21 (not yet)

54 people have received their missions and 8 are still waiting. Still hopeful that they will receive it before New Year's Day :omnomnom:

Two ways to do it once the pics are on a page. If they aren't on some kind of url page, you can't do it until they are.

add the [ img ] at the front and [ /img ] at the end ...

or

copy (ctrl c) the url, come to the 'post' page, click the picture box 2 frames to the right of the smiley face in the tool bar, paste (ctrl v) the url into the 'insert url' line, then click 'insert image'. That process adds the [ img ] and [ /img ] to the url line ... :blink:

(remove the spaces between the brackets and the 'url'. In plain text, it is still a command and ignores the [ img ])

Here is the December 29th early morning hours list of the people who didn't receive their missions or haven't say so :rolleyes:

sweetlife #5

Krazy_Kajun #2

Dofferson #2 (not yet)

Hai&Ko #1 (not yet)

TeamEccs21 (not yet)

55 people have received their missions and only 7 are still waiting. Still hopeful that they will receive it before New Year's Day :omnomnom:

Have to wait now til after the New Year to see the latest arrivals.

Leaving tomorrow for New Year celebration in Reno, NV ... Biggest Little City in the World.

We'll see everyone after the Holiday. Be safe, stay warm, stay dry !!

e2d672c8-1bbe-4383-b058-15cb556f4d88_l.jpg

Wish you a hell lot of fun in Reno and keep an eye on your wallet :ph34r::rolleyes::laughing::rolleyes::laughing:

Leaving tomorrow for New Year celebration in Reno, NV ... Biggest Little City in the World.

Wish you a hell lot of fun in Reno and keep an eye on your wallet :ph34r::rolleyes::laughing::rolleyes::laughing:

Have fun !!!

Have fun !!!

Have fun and say say hello to Lt. Jim Dangle if you happen to see him :-)

Maybe you can help ... :lostsignal:

I could waste less time keeping an eye on my wallet if you would please send me your credit card details ... :cool:

Hell-looooo .... I do not hear you answering me .... :lostsignal:

Two ways to do it once the pics are on a page. If they aren't on some kind of url page, you can't do it until they are.

or

copy (ctrl c) the url, come to the 'post' page, click the picture box 2 frames to the right of the smiley face in the tool bar, paste (ctrl v) the url into the 'insert url' line, then click 'insert image'. That process adds the [ img ] and [ /img ] to the url line ... :blink:

(remove the spaces between the brackets and the 'url'. In plain text, it is still a command and ignores the [ img ])

Thanks Roy, but holy crap---TECHNOLOGY OVERLOAD...TILT...TILT...TILT!!!!!! :blink::wacko::unsure:

Thanks for posting the images for me!!!

Have a blast in Reno!!!

Here is the December 29th supper time list of the people who didn't receive their missions or haven't say so :rolleyes:

sweetlife #5

Dofferson #2 (not yet)

Hai&Ko #1 (not yet)

TeamEccs21 (not yet)

56 people have received their missions and only 6 are still waiting. Still hopeful that they will receive it before New Year's Day :omnomnom:

or

Thanks Roy, but holy crap---TECHNOLOGY OVERLOAD...TILT...TILT...TILT!!!!!! :blink::wacko::unsure:

Have a blast in Reno!!!

LOL ....

My pleasure to fix your pics. You were almost there ... just needed the img and /img added at the beginning and end of the url string.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all those remaining here in the Missionary position ... I am OUTTA HERE ... !!

************************** :rolleyes:

or

Have a blast in Reno!!!

LOL ....

My pleasure to fix your pics. You were almost there ... just needed the img and /img added at the beginning and end of the url string.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all those remaining here in the Missionary position ... I am OUTTA HERE ... !!

************************** :rolleyes:

I sure hope that by the time you come back with plenty of money in your pockets that everyone will have receive their missions :rolleyes:

Edited by Laval K-9

Here is the December 29th early evening list of the people who didn't receive their missions or haven't say so :rolleyes:

sweetlife #5

Dofferson #2 (not yet)

Hai&Ko #1 (not yet)

57 people have received their missions and only 5 are still waiting. Still hopeful that they will receive it before New Year's Day :omnomnom:

I opened my package from Norway on Christmas day and found this!

mission_zpsa6bae9cf.jpg

A beautiful card, a coin we didn't have and a wonderful trader coin! Thank you, Tique! And thank you Claire for the wonderful mission. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

A nice card and some very nice coins :santa:

MAIL SENT: NOVEMBER 10, 2014

NAME RECEIVED: NOVEMBER 24, 2014

MISSION SENT: DECEMBER 9, 2014

MISSION ARRIVED: DECEMBER 17, 2014

MISSION RECEIVED: DECEMBER 23, 2014

MAIL SENT: NOVEMBER 10, 2014

NAME RECEIVED: NOVEMBER 24, 2014

MISSION SENT: DECEMBER 9, 2014

MISSION ARRIVED: DECEMBER 28, 2014

MISSION RECEIVED: JANUARY 3, 2015

Got mail from my second mission partner today which makes both my missions complete. Thank you Claire for hosting this years mission, looking forward to the missions this year.

Happy 2015 all !

Hoping to receive some news about the following people who may still be waiting for their missions :unsure:

sweetlife #5 (away from home in beautiful Florida)

Hai&Ko #1

Not too bad, only 4 names left. It's the week-end so maybe on Monday some of them will get their mission. In the meanwhile, please join me and.... :drama:

Hello All, I received my last Mission, but the last couple days I have been bogged down with medical appointments and can finally see to be able to write a post. I will post my mission pictures soon. By the way Florida was GREAT :) Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New years. Valarie and Barry of sweetlife :)

I received a wonderful Christmas Package from JPBarr. You really made me smile. I love the post card geocoin, the Bison tube cache, the Awesome Geocaching Key Chain that is trackable and the other trackable, and the box that it arrived in is so adorable. Cannot wait to try all the goodies as well. I also included in the picture the patchwork Dragon as well. I am over the moon in love with the box goodies. Thank You and Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years Jon-Paul and Family. ~Valarie of sweetlife

[/url] 1653777_626840707420168_348366504673318197_n.jpg?oh=61e48475f37590c0d7fd70ae474ea553&oe=55282CF7&__gda__=1428221363_80301c3f8b480de4cee53d1d8ebbe0e1

10898009_626841284086777_1183771165209095172_n.jpg?oh=3f734745753e89162c12c6607404f8a8&oe=5538A525&__gda__=1430401147_9f3298a02e18344b1db9d9f2fe99a8f5

Edited by sweetlife

I want to say THANK YOU to Strombus for sending me a Christmas Card and their gorgeous personal Coin and Pathtag to thank me for the Mission I sent to them!!!

That was sooo sweet and unexpected!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

And, I got to meet Sweetlife in Florida at the First Light 2015 Event!!! :D:D :D

Just had a bowl of popcorn in honor of those still waiting!!! :drama::santa::drama:

Edited by GeoCharmer81

Finally ... it arrived!

Little Update:

MISSION 1:

EMAIL SENT: NOVEMBER 15, 2014

NAME RECEIVED:NOVEMBER 25, 2014

MISSION SENT:DECEMBER 06, 2014

MISSION ARRIVED: DECEMBER 20, 2014

MISSION RECEIVED: JANUARY 09, 2015

MISSION 2:

NAME RECEIVED: NOVEMBER 25, 2014

MISSION SENT: DECEMBER 06, 2014

MISSION ARRIVED: DECEMBER 21, 2014

MISSION RECEIVED: DECEMBER 20, 2014

Greetings,

Hai&Ko

Perhaps it came by ship, train or carrier pigeon.

First impression, more later:

96zzy2zb.jpg

Greetings,

Happy Hai&Ko

Finally ... it arrived!

Little Update:

MISSION 1:

MISSION 2:

Greetings,

Hai&Ko

96zzy2zb.jpg

Greetings,

Happy Hai&Ko

That's enough for me to do the happy dance :laughing:

Finally ... it arrived!

Little Update:

MISSION 1:

MISSION 2:

Greetings,

Hai&Ko

96zzy2zb.jpg

Greetings,

Happy Hai&Ko

That's enough for me to do the happy dance :laughing:

Wheew, very happy it finally made it!

Only 2 left and they were mailed very late so, no need to panic yet. In the meanwhile, let's enjoy a very large bowl of... :drama:

Getzie family #2

pingos #2 Rob

Money might not grow on trees ... but popcorn's another story ...

2f9ec413-2540-486c-9c65-d65075fd1d5c_l.jpg

:drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama:

I did a frame grab from a selfie posted by some of our Missionaries in the 'Popcorn Munching' position ...

f501acd6-40e8-45d4-b481-589aac58e87c_l.jpg

Edited by nevadanick

So, here is my last "christmas-moment" of the 2014/2015 season.

Thanks to labrat_wr for the nice card, the special Wisconsin Geocaching Association 2011-Coin and the nice little personal Geo-Jelly. Two Coins that I have never seen before.

advz29xs.jpg

Thanks to Laval-K9 for the organisation of this nice mission. I can't wait for the next mission.

Greetings,

Hai&Ko

Only 2 left and they were mailed very late so, no need to panic yet. In the meanwhile, let's enjoy a very large bowl of... :drama:

Getzie family #2

pingos #2 Rob

Money might not grow on trees ... but popcorn's another story ...

2f9ec413-2540-486c-9c65-d65075fd1d5c_l.jpg

We have eat so many popcorn but still waiting for the postman <_<

:drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama:

I did a frame grab from a selfie posted by some of our Missionaries in the 'Popcorn Munching' position ...

f501acd6-40e8-45d4-b481-589aac58e87c_l.jpg

So, here is my last "christmas-moment" of the 2014/2015 season.

Thanks to labrat_wr for the nice card, the special Wisconsin Geocaching Association 2011-Coin and the nice little personal Geo-Jelly. Two Coins that I have never seen before.

advz29xs.jpg

Thanks to Laval-K9 for the organisation of this nice mission. I can't wait for the next mission.

Greetings,

Hai&Ko

Hai&Ko can't wait for the next mission. How about I hosted a Valentine one? Anyone interested? If I start one, the deadline won't be too far away, probably in one week :)

Feeling sad about Getzie family and pingos Rob :sad:

Almost the middle of January and they are still waiting for their missions :signalviolin:

Me Too Claire, just not right when people want to be in these missions but cannot get them out in time for deadlines. It does ruin it for others. :( I would be Happy to be in the Easter Mission. :)

Almost the middle of January and they are still waiting for their missions :signalviolin:

Me Too Claire, just not right when people want to be in these missions but cannot get them out in time for deadlines. It does ruin it for others. :( I would be Happy to be in the Easter Mission. :)

Before Easter, we have Valentine's day :laughing:

Just wondering if both have the same mission partner ?

I am in for a quick Valentine mission !

Just wondering if both have the same mission partner ?

I am in for a quick Valentine mission !

Yes, it's the same person. Just sent a message to confirm both missions were really sent :unsure: