Buissness Card Swap?

Is This a Swap or A Weird Card someones placed in my Cache

Neither...

It is called a "Sig Item" .... Signature Item.

Some things are intricate or commercially produced, this one is a common print-it-yourself (usually) business card.

Personalized poker chips are popular.

Google Search "geocaching signature items" and see what pops up.

Edited by Gitchee-Gummee

A signature item just means a printed card, or some other distinctive item, that a cacher leaves in every cache they find to show they've been there. (They should still sign the log book, though.)

Some cachers collect other cachers' signature items.

Some cache owners don't like the printed card-type signature items.

As it's in your cache just treat it as any other swap item - Do what you want with it.

MrsB :)

A signature item just means a printed card, or some other distinctive item, that a cacher leaves in every cache they find to show they've been there. (They should still sign the log book, though.)

Some cachers collect other cachers' signature items.

Some cache owners don't like the printed card-type signature items.

As it's in your cache just treat it as any other swap item - Do what you want with it.

My view is they are a pain in the backside, and I request that people don't leave them in my caches.

I found a travel bug hotel that was a ammo box, it had got wet, contained no travel bugs, and was just full of a mush of congealed soggy business cards. Most unpleasant. As a maintainer, I find it annoying to have to go out and clear them from an otherwise serviceable cache. I don't know of anyone who actually collects them, if I find them in my caches, I tend to put them in the bin.

The one redeeming feature of micro/nano caches is you can't fit a business card in it...

J